bananas // jhs

Oh look, its 10pm. Time to do my weekly routine. Its a weekly thing going to the groceries late at night since there's nobody buying anything, but not really empty where you feel scared. Just less people than day. I pick up the milk, sugar, meat, vegetables, household needs.. I pretty much list everything before I go so.. I then go to the cereal section and pick my cereal, which is... idk i forgot okay.

I then arrive and open the t.v. again ang grab the popcorn that I bought and started to watch some American Reality TV shows, like the Kardashians or something, I just like drama okay. But I feel bad sometimes, knowing that they weren't satisfied on what they originally looked like. They were pretty already. But its not my business anymore. I grab a handful of popcorn and stuff it into my mouth.

---

I woke up around 9am and started to just... stare at the ceiling. Who has time to get up right after being awake? I'm a lazy ass, don't complain. My work is at 2pm, I'm currently a call center agent and finding for a job that actually has something to the course I took. I then get up and wash my face just not to make it dry. I patted my face with the towel that is always beside my shower area and dried my face. I took my phone and started to scroll through my twitter bcs why not lmao. Look at the news a little, scroll for memes and medieval memes, I don't know why, I just find it really entertaining. While I scroll for memes, I suddenly remember things. Like when I almost shit myself back in 6th grade, ah shit. I alWAYS TELL MYSELF NOT TO THINK OF THOSE. fucking- but anyways... oh wait. I forgot the....egg and baNANA

I always buy a banana to the market because.. its my favorite fruit... don't ask why I don't like explaining okAy?
Hours have passed, its about 8pm and I just washed myself. I jumped into my jacket, grab my wallet and picked the last banana because I'm... hungry, just hungry. The groceries is literally just infront of my apartment so no worries, I would be there in no time. I entered in and the first person I see is that pretty boy.. that.. boi... he seduces A LOT of girls, pretty much the reason why most people who buy at night are women, maybe seniors sometimes but you know what I mean. But he doesn't do anything to them, he just smiles at them. He then looks at me then smiles. I smiled back, then walked pass and took the food i needed. I then walk to the counter.

"Bananas again, huh? With eggs! What are you even doing with these?" He said with an enthusiastic tone.
"I eat it duh."
"Do you really do just eat it?" He then says it with his eyebrow up and a slightly dirty look.

"I do just eat it." He just laughed at my response. I pouted at him.

"Here you go ma'am. Make sure to just eat it." He giggled while saying and showcasing a big smile. I replied with a thank you and a laugh as well.

Now everytime I go to the groceries he always makes a convo with me. It could be funny-dirty. Or like serious or maybe just a simple convo.

I didn't saw him today, in the groceries. I just picked up some popcorn to go and see a movie. Its a love story, i personally like romance movies. I don't care the fact its cheesy or maybe because it covers the reality but because you can be noble and gracious. I drove myself and entered the cinemas, knowing that I'm already late for the movie. I sat on my seat and enjoyed the movie.

---

I wait outside for... nothing actually. Just casually scrolling through my ohone to see if I ever missed any texts or calls from anyone. I look around and.. I see him. He was just standing. I simply ignored.

"Are you guys waiting for a taxi or what?"

I then look at him and just simply say no to the driver, he did the same.