one side? // ksj

Him. He. His. He walked in the classroom with his 'fangirls' literally mobbing him. He doesn't seem annoyed though, he just seems tired for some type of reason. It didn't really matter, its just that I hate noises. And everyday he has to come in with loud noises due to his annoying fangirls. I continued to write in my journal, drawing some doodles that really don't have any point. Then write some bullshit that also doesn't make any point. Ugh, why am I even like this. My life itself doesn't even make any point! Why am I living when I don't even feel useful.. I checked the time..

ᴛɪᴍᴇᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ: 7:45am
class starts at:8:00am

What the fvck? Why did I even went into the classroom early.. ughhhhhdjwjsja - I looked around to see what's happening outside of my world.. I sighed knowing that this classroom can never be quiet or disciplined. I took my textbook and started to read some lectures since our first class is Civics & Culture and we have test.. Again... I'm always annoyed when its Civics & Culture, its because of our prof! She's so obnoxiously loud and there's no fun or any such of entertainment in this subject. So it's hard for me to really understand the subject more with the annoyance in the way. He, Seokjin, sits next to me. Which is more annoying because of all the weird stares and noice that I here from those girls like can you be QUIET?? nO? THEN BITCH LEAVE! I thought wild animals shouldn't be in schools. Guess they dress up as humans.

"Hey can I borrow your book after you review? Forgot to look at my notes."

I nodded. If you would think Jin are one of those 'rich kid, ceo's son and so fucking rude but so hot' no. He's really nice and he lets me copy his homework. In exchange I do the same. We share answers, explain study things. He's one of the smartest kids, in that conclusion, he would be a great student. He knows how to lead as well, so don't be surprised if he's running for Valedictorian. I like him as a seatmate. But I love him. I haven't told that to anyone. He's sweet and kind, he's just unappreciated. What matters today is ass, boobs, sex, drugs. But I want a man who is responsible and some-what like a mom because they make me feel safe, like a usual mother does. I want someone who lets me in their arms and just cover my face to their chest and whispers to me "its all right". And Jin is the perfect fit! He's so perfect to my eyes, everything.

But...

In every good side of a story, there's always a bad side. He has someone else who he likes. The worst part is that its my best friend. You're probably saying.. "then why don't you just let go? there's plenty of fish in the sea." No. He's special. All the other fishes look rotten to me. He is precious and he is the one I want to spend my life with. I may seem over reacting but I do. And I can't let go. Maybe I am dumb but I know what I want and I want HIM. And I would do anything just to make him happy, even if I'm not a part of it. Even if I'm the who's sad when he's the opposite. Because I love him. I've known him since Grade 5! And I had a crush on him when I was in 7th grade and I'm currently in Senior high. I only knew he had crush on my best friend when we were in 9th grade. 3 years of suffering knowing all this shit. There's nothing I could do but to just calm myself from the stress. I stared at him secretly through my hair strands. Look at his angelic face. Look at his angelic era around him. I just want to stare at his beautiful face all day and I would already be satisfied. He looked back at me.

"Hey! Did you sleep?"
"For like what.. 3hours? So much assignment And projects.. hate it."
"You have 5 mins left to sleep. Use it while you can. I'll just wake you up."
"Thanks jin."
"anytime."

He woke me up. It felt like seconds.

"Hey.. wake up prof is here, she doesn't seem satisfied."
"oh shit."