scene # 1

| you and your partner spending time at the beach to get away from stress. |

namjoon
he would probably wear a bucket hat, a vintage tee then denim shorts. He would bring a book then would observe you from a far. He thinks that you're the most beautiful and charming girl and he continues to document each and every moment to writing. You don't notice any of this but you love every entry he does in his journal as its always about you. He'd kiss your neck while you guys shower before and after the swim.

jin
He would join you to the water then splash some to you. He'd join you to your weird shit like picking baby crabs then letting them go but other than that, he would always smile around you and tell that you look like an angel as he deeply stares at your eyes and realize that he's so damn lucky with you. There will be some girls flirting with him but he ignores them then approaches you to secretly tell that he is yours. He would intentionally kiss you infront of them and make them jealous, both men and women.

yoongi
He brings a camera with him. He documents every single moment he's on the beach and each smile you flash to him. Sometimes you would hold his camera and document him being happy. There are times that both of you just look into the sky then run like a bunch of idiots but who cares? You two are deeply in love with each other. After swimming he would approach the piano then play the keys to your favorite song then look at you. He would kiss you at your lips every time you looked dumb.

☕︎ hoseok ☕︎
he joins you to every touch of seawater. He holds your hand while you swim at he holds it until it gets a little too wet between your hands. You lay your head onto his chest every time you rest. He flashes a smile every time you smile, and he laughs whenever he sees you laugh. Its like a reflection. You see yourself in him. Both of you would join some beach volleyball games then end up with a few scratches. But you never really thought that those would scare you because you're with him.
He kisses your back and head whenever you look into the distance.

jimin
Of course, he'd be topless. He's very flirty and clingy around you and never really understood why he was like that but you never minded it. He gives you rains of kisses from time to time. He joins you to the water then look at coral reefs while diving. He buys hotdogs and share them with you. Technically you guys are the PDA couple. Wether you like pda couples or not, you like being with him and share your love to him. You love how his eyes disappear when he smiles and the thought of "does he think of me when he closes his eyes?". You just love every flirty shit he does to you.

taehyung
Of course, its Taehyung. Same to Jin. He would join you to your weird shit. You guys would try to follow fishes and chase them, drawing a lot of weird shit in the sand, and probably letting distilled water unite with sea water and say "go and be with your family!". People will think you two escaped the mental hospital or something but you like making weird memories with him. You love thinking that both of you are just children and free. You kiss him in the most awkward moments but he always liked it. He always smiled. And every sunset, you two walk the seashore and watch dolphins jump off the seawater. You rest your head onto his shoulder then eventually sleep.

jungkook
He likes to make sketches of you. He draws you in his sketchbook then forget he's drawing you because he can't get over you undying beauty. He holds your hand without even realizing he's already holding your hand. He rests on your shoulder and sleep and dreams about you. He's very passive but you like it that way. He listens to every story you tell him about your school/work/past. He always seemed satisfied with you and he always seemed happy with you. He never forgot about you. Whenever he bought something in the souvenir shop, he always bought something he knows you like. You would think something is wrong because most of the time he's really meme-fied and joyful but really, he's just shy when you're in the beach. He's insecure but he never wanted to show it to you. So he kept quiet.

ᴇɴᴅ.

A/N
Hey guys~
I'm sorry I haven't been updating, just quite busy over school and stuff. I might as well not update as often as I do before. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but I've been quite unmotivated so please bare with me. ヾ(・ω・o) bye~

ps. thanks for the 190+ reads I can't believe
:')