Part One- Introduction

Once Upon a time, a long time ago,

Well more like 20 years ago

Belle married her beast in front of six thousand of their closest friends.

Wooh big cake. Yeah, so anyway instead of a honey moon, Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected King of Auradon.

They rounded up all the villians , sidekicks, basically all the interesting people and booted them to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. That's my hood, no magic, no wifi, no way out, or so we thought. Now, you're about to meet us, but first-

Prince Ben was gazing out the window as somebody measured him for his coronation clothes. A sudden slam of the door brought him out of his thoughts. "How is it possible that you would be getting crowned king next month?" His father, Beast, complained.

"You're still just a baby!"

"He's turning sixteen, dear." Belle scolded, picking up a discarded coat on the floor.

"Sixteen, that's far too young!" Beast kept on complaining, much to his son's amusement.

"I didn't make a good decision until I was forty-­two!"

"You decided to marry me at twenty-­eight." Belle stated dangerously, narrowing her eyes at Beast.

"It was either you or the teapot." Beast joked, facing Belle, who had an incredulous look on her face, and putting his hands up.

"Kidding." "Mom, Dad," Ben stepped forward before getting dragged back to the measuring podium.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation." Beast raised an eyebrow, giving Ben an expectant look.

"I've decided that the children of the Isles of the Lost should be given a chance to live here," Ben declared, staring at his father.

"In Auradon." His parents looked at him in shock. This spurred the king­to­be to continue his explanation.

"It's just every time I look out at the island, I feel like they've been so abandoned." Ben confessed.

"The children of our sworn enemies living amongst us?" The Beast growled, but Belle held him back.

"I gave you a second chance." Belle said with a glare before looking back at her son in curiosity.

"We'll start out with a few ones who needed our help the most." Ben stated determinedly before giving a sheepish smile.

"I've already chosen."

"Have you?" The Beast said through gritted teeth. Belle placed a hand on her husbands shoulder before facing her son once again.

"Who are their parents?"

"Cruela De Vil, Evil Queen, Jafar..." Ben trailed off.

"Who else?" Belle inquired.

"Maleficent and Hades." Ben rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Hades? Maleficent?" The Beast screeched and the castle servants ran out of the room.

"They are the worst villains of the land! The mistress of all evil and the god of death?"

"Dad, just hear me out..." Ben tried to explain but Beast refused to hear it.

"No, I will not hear of it! They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!" Beast fumed.

"But, dad! Their children are innocent!" Ben screeched and pointed out at the window.

"Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Belle faces Beast who breathes out a puff of air in defeat.

"I suppose their children are innocent." The Beast grumbles, walking out of the room.

"Well done." Belle praised her son with a smile before following her husband. Ben sighed and faced the window, gazing the Isle of the Lost. A land of where five descendants stand as of the current moment.