Chapter 20

Alaina's POV

Finally we were done with the show in Dallas. We all had so much fun together. The crowd was crazy and everyone had the time of their lives. Harlow and Priscilla watched us backstage. We made our way to the cars to go to the hotel. Yesterday me and the girls went shopping. We bought matching unicorn onesies, I was obsessed with them. I had a blue onesie. We arrived at our hotel and went to the rooms. I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my jeans so I grabbed it. "Come to our room - Matthew." I smiled and changed into the onesie. Cameron hasn't talk much to anyone. The only thing he is focused on is his IPhone. Maybe Priscilla was right, he is texting someone. I have no idea who he is always texting. He is always smiling when he gets a new text. I just ignore it and do more things with the girls. I miss being so close with Cameron. No Goodmorning texts, no kisses or hugs. I missed having someone by my side who understands me and who cares about me. But I guess that was the past.

Me, Mahogany and Harlow share a room together. We finished changing and walked to the boys's room. Mahogany knocked on the door and after a few seconds the door opened. "Sammy!" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hey Cutie." He said and spinned me around making me giggle. Just like Cam always did.. I looked at Cameron who was staring at us pissed. I let go of Sammy and walked to Cameron. "Your okay?" I said softly and placed my hand on his shoulder. "I'm fine" Cameron slapped away my hand and rolled his eyes at me. "What is up with you Cam?! What did I do to make you hate me?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "I don't hate you, just get away from me Alaina!" Cameron said and left the room. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. I looked down and sat on Cam's bed.

"It will be alright Ally, Lets forget about Cameron being a asshole lately and Lets have some fun with the crew." Matt said and rubbed my back. "He is not a assh.." I could'nt finish my sentence and Matthew and Nash started tickling me. "GUYS STOP!" I laughed holding my stomach. "NASH! MATT OMG STOP!" I screamed and they finally stopped. "Just forget about it and do something fun." Nash said and kissed my cheek. Nash and I have been really close, not like a relationship. But as friends, he is like a brother I never had before. Nash is always here for me and I am forever thankfull to have him and my other friends in my life. We were having pillow fights, we filmed video's for our YouTube channels and did so many other things. The funniest thing was that I locked everyone outside in the hall for 2 hours.

They all sending me snapchats of them sitting in the hall begging me to let them in again. Ofcourse I let them in, it was so funny. I opened the door for them and heard them groan making me giggle. "Alaina that wasn't funny." Carter said groaning. "Yes It was! You guys were so annoyed!" Mahogany laughed making me laugh too. "Well I guess she is tired." Sammy said and pointed to Madison sleeping on the groaned. "O my god Madison." I giggled and shook my head. I enjoyed having so much fun with my friends and forgetting about the people who let me down...

A/N more soon 🌸