Chapter 38

Alaina's POV *2 weeks later*

Another 2 weeks has gone by and Cam is still in coma. In the past weeks he has squeezed my hand many time. I can feel it and I know it is not my imagination. I told the crew, Grace and Cam's family and they all believe me. Ofcourse the nurses keep telling me its my imagination, because I miss him and want him to wake up. I have stayed with Cameron the whole time. I haven't left the hospital one day. I care about him to much to just leave him. I want to be by his side when he wakes up. Hopefully he will open his brown eyes soon. Today Priscilla and Nash came to visit me and Cameron. "Hey Ally" Nash entered the room. "Nash!" I said loud and jumped into his arms. A update on all the boys: Nash hurt his head badly and had to stay in the hospital for a week. Matthew had breathing problems, because he was stuck in the front of the car for a very long time. But Matt is doing much better now. The other boys are doing good as well. Shawn broke his arm which I do not care about to be honest. Aaron told me about what happened in the car before the accident and it is all Shawn's fault. I am not planning on seeing him anymore and I seriously hate him for this.

Aaron was in shock of the accident, but he only broke some ribs and had to rest. Aaron has been supporting me the whole time. Also Cam's friend Chris came to visit many times and brought me food like Pizza and other things. Many people have supported me. Grace and Sierra are staying in a hotel close to the hospital just to make sure everything is alright. Cameron is doing better then before. His health has getting better the past week which is really good. Ofcourse I am still upset about this all, but I am trying to stay as positive as possible and praying for Cameron everyday. Everyday I sit next to Cam and start talking about the memories we made together and how much I love him. I always lay my head on his chest listening to his beautiful beating heart with a smile. It just feels like he is listening to me. Nash and Priscilla left to eat something together so now I am alone with Cameron. "You know Cam? When the ambulance came I had to lie about being your fiancee. That I would be future Miss Dallas. All the nurses call me Miss Dallas which makes me laugh inside all the time. But to be honest I would love to marry you one day. To share my life with you and to be able to say 'Cameron Dallas is my husband and the love of my Life.' Well you already are the love of my life, you've always been. I would love to start a family with you in the future. Having a child with your eyes. Those beautiful hazel brown eyes I get lost in everytime I look into them. I love you Cameron.." I smiled and a tear run down my cheek. "I really need you in my life. I just want to see you smile again.

Just like you always used to do babe.." I said and layed my head on his chest closing my eyes. Just relaxing for a few seconds. Out of no where his heart started beating way faster. I ignored it and still sat there with my eyes closed. I felt Cameron's hand move in mine. "Alaina.." I heard him say. I looked up with wide eyes in shock. "Babe.." I said shocked. He smiled at me and his eyes opened. "Your awake, YOUR AWAKE!" I said loud tears escaping my eyes. "DOCTORS HE'S AWAKE!" I yelled crying. Cameron tried to sit up, but he was still to weak and groan in pain.

"Babe, be careful." I said and held his hand. The nurses checked if he was doing okay. "Welcome back Cameron. How do you feel?" Doctor Jennis asked him. Doctor Jennis is a really sweetheart. Just like me she believed Cameron would make it. "Great news, your health is very good Mr Dallas." Another nurse said. "Thanks god." I smiled. "Want some time alone with him?" Jennis asked me. I nodded and stared at Cameron who kept looking at me with a smile. Everyone left the room and now it was just me and him. "Hey Miss Dallas.." He smiled softly. "You heard me all the time?" I said with wide eyes. "Yes I did." He smiled and opened his arms for me to hug him. I walked towards his bed and sat down on his bed. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me in the bed. "I never wanted to leave you.." He whispered in my ear. I looked up into his eyes and shook my head. "It is not your fault, things happen and we can do nothing about it. But you were strong enough and survived the coma. My Hero." I smiled at him happy. "I love you.." He whispered smiling. He looked down at my lips I already knew what he wanted to do. I giggled and felt his lips on mine. Ofcourse I kissed him back. This kiss was filled with passion and love. The best kiss we have ever shared. I pulled away with a smile. It was so cute, Cameron kept staring at me with a bright smile.

"That smile, I missed that smile so much." I said smiling. "I didn't only miss your smile, I missed everything about you." Cameron said making me blush. "I want to kiss you so bad, how much I missed those lips of you." I smiled looking down at his lips. "Go a head" he smiled pulling me closerz I didn't even wait for a second and gently kissed his lips while feeling his hands on my back. "Your everything I've ever wanted baby.." He whispered in between the kiss.

A/N - more soon❤️