Chapter 30

Nash's POV

Today we had the second show in LA. Me and the boys were in the dressing room getting ready. "Your ready bro?" Cameron winked and helped me doing my hair. After being in love with Priscilla for months today is the day I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend. Priscilla always makes me laugh. She is so beautiful and funny. We are seriously always together. I wanted to ask her earlier, but I wanted it to be special. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met, she deserves the best. I want to be with her my whole Life. I want to wake up looking into her bright blue eyes. Her adorable smile makes me happy and she makes me a better person. The Tour had been so amazing, because of her. I wish I could kiss her every second . I want to finally call her mine. We have been flirting for months and the way she acts around me makes it easy to say that she likes me too. I play around with her and making her blush is one of my favorite things to do. She is my everything. Knowing she could be my girlfriend soon makes my heart beat faster.

Cameron's POV

Today's show is going to be amazing. I helped Nash with his hair and descided to check up on the girls. I walked towards the girls dressing room and knocked on the door. After a few seconds the door opened. "Hey Cam." Harlow said and gave me a quick hug. "Hey Harlow." I smiled and made my way to Alaina. "Babygirl." I said smiling looking at her doing her make up." "Cameron!" She smiled and run into my arms. Wrapping her arms around my neck pecking my lips gently. "Your looking good." She said looking at me. "You too." I kissed her nose quickly making her giggle. She is adorable when she giggles. I started kissing her all over her face making her laugh. "Cameron stop, your messing up my make up." She laughed pushing me away. "You really giggle at everything don't you?" I laughed. "You know that." She smiled applying blush to her cheeks. "HELLO PRISCILLA." I screamed making Priscilla jump.

"CAMERON NOW I MESSED UP MY EYE LINER!" she screamed making me burst out of laugher. Priscilla turned around pissed and chased me around with her eye liner. "IM SORRY! STOP! NO!" I screamed and she stopped, smirking going back to do her make up. "I will get you back Dallas." She said smirking. "Good luck with that Pris." I laughed shaking my head. I looked around and saw Alaina laughing at us. "Why your laughing?" I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist. "Your being so adorable." She giggled shaking her head. "Is annoying your friends adorable?" I lifted my eyebrows making her laugh.

Priscilla's POV *2 hours later*

I was eating chips backstage with Harlow and Brianna. We were making selfies backstage with fun snapchat filters laughing our asses off. I was checking social media and watched everyone having fun on stage. I looked up and saw Bart handing Nash a microphone. "I want to tell you guys something." Nash said looking into the crowd smiling. "A few months I met this girl. I fell in love with her the first second I layed my eyes on her. She is funny, beautiful and the sweetest girl on earth. I love everything about her. She makes me smile without even trying." He smiled and our eyes met. "Priscilla can you please come here?" He smiled making me blush. I've never been on such a big stage like that. I only stared at Nash didn't know what to do. Cameron and Taylor walked up to me grapped each one of my hands. I stood up and followed them on the stage. The boys lead me to Nash and walked away. Nash interlocked our hands making me smile. "Now guys!" Nash said to the friends. I turned to the crowd and saw all the fans holding up signs with "Priscilla will you be my girlfriend?" on it. I covered my mouth with my hands and looked down at Nash who was on one knee with a red rose in his hand. "Priscilla Emily Crawford do you wanna be my beloving girlfriend?" Nash asked me nervous. I got tears in my eyes and said "Yes Nash." Nash wrapped his arms around me spinning me in the air making me laugh. "KISS KISS KISS KISS" all the fans started yelling, also everyone of the crew started yelling the same.

I blushed and looked up at Nash who smiled at me. He held my waist with his strong hands and pulled me closer. "Can I?" He asked smiling and I nodded. I felt his hand on my cheek and soon our lips connected. The kiss was filled with passion and sparks. I never felt so good like now. Nash pulled away and whispered "I love you beautiful." in my ear making me smile and blush. "I love you too Hamilton." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

A/N- Chapter 30!❤️ Hope you all loved it💕