Chapter 24

Alaina's POV *1 week later*

"Your ready to get Starbucks?" Mahogany said smiling. "Ofcourse!" I said excited and we made our way to the lobby to meet with the other people of the crew. "Hey baby." Someone said and pressed his lips against mine. "Hey Logan." I smiled and kissed his cheek. We were in New York and had some time for ourselfs before the show. Let me tell you something about the past week. I had to move on from Cameron. I have been crying 4 days and locked myself away from everything. I let down all my friends and did nothing but hating every single thing. While we had the show in Boston this boy kept looking at me. He looked very handsome and nice. He came to my meet and greet and I decided to give him my number. After the show we went out for a date and it ended up being so much fun. His name is Logan Anderson and we are now dating since a few days. I also made a new friend in Boston called Brianna.

She is the sweetest girl ever and we became really close the past few days. Logan, Harlow and Brianna are going on Tour with me and the crew. It has been amazing so far and I can finally smile again. If I need to be honest I started dating Logan to forget about Cameron, but I also started catching feelings for Logan. Logan really cares about me. "Your coming?" Harlow asked me. I nodded and followed the crew to Starbucks. It is so fun to walk through New York with your best friends. I really miss Cameron and it still breaks my hard when I think about him, but I am now in a better place. I just hope he is having a good time and that he is happy. He has been acting like a asshole lately, but deep inside I know he is still the sweet and caring Cameron.

We walked into Starbucks and ordered our drinks. I started talking with Mahogany, Brianna and Madison. The show in Boston has been one of the best shows so far. We met Logan and Brianna, but the best thing is that Mahogany met a boy named Carlos. She can't stop talking about him! He gave her his number and they have been texting non stop. It is seriously adorable how obsessed Mo is with Carlos. Madison told us about that she is planning on going on vacation with Jack after the Tour and Mahogany told us about her wanting to meet up with Carlos.

Priscilla and Nash are still flirting with eachother everyday. She is now sitting on his lap and they are laughing. "Why aren't you two dating?" I asked giggling. "Yes Nash, Why didn't you ask her?" Maggie said. "Soon" he smirked and kissed her cheek making her giggle. I looked at Logan smiling. He smiled back and wrapped one of his arm around me pulling me closer while I took a sip of my drink.

*back at the hotel* I changed into something comfy and walked on the balcony. I stared at the beautiful view of the big buildings in New York. Wanting to stand here with Cameron. Feeling his strong arms around me and his hot breath on my neck. Him telling sweet things in my ear and feeling him giving soft kisses on my cheek. I miss everything about him. I still do..

A/N-  More chapters soon. Hope you liked this one. 🤗