Chapter 2:Birthday

Hello people!!!

Ryder is above again just picture him more like Ryder.

Enjoy.

**************************************

-5 years later-

Third Person P.o.v.

It's March 14 on Adventure Bay and this day marks a very special day. Ryder's birthday. Ryder is 4 and will be turning 5 now. Inside the Collin's house, we see a little boy run out from his room and dash into the kitchen. That little boy is Ryder.

"Good morning mommy! Good morning daddy!" he said happily to his parents. He then hugged his mom, who was cooking, and then his dad, who was reading a newspaper. "Morning Ryder, happy birthday!" said his parents. "Thanks!" said Ryder as he sat at the table with his dad.

"Ryder, you're growing up to being a big boy, just like me," said his father ruffling his hair. Ryder laughed. "Yep! I'm not a baby anymore!" said Ryder. "Alright my big boys, eat up!" said Ryder's mom. She put a plate of cinnamon waffles, eggs and sausage down in front them. They all dug in and said thanks.

"Ya know Ryder, you have to be more responsible since you're getting older," said his mom. Ryder nodded. "Yep, I am ready to be very responsible," said Ryder.

"That's my boy!" said his dad. "That's good to know that you'll start being more responsible. The gift we got you requires a lot of responsibility," said his mom. "What did you guys give me?" asked Ryder. "Can't say but you'll find out later. Now go get ready!" said his father. "Okay!" said Ryder. He ran to his room to get ready as his parents laughed at how silly he is.

After they all got ready, they all left to spend the whole day with each other doing Ryder's most favorite things.

*Time Skip*

The Collins family was back at home in their backyard giving Ryder his presents as they sat down on the patio. They were about to give him one last present.

"Okay so this is where the responsibility plays a big role, you said you can handle it right?" asked his dad. "Right!" said Ryder. "Okay then, here," said his mom. She grabbed a box and put it in front of him.

Ryder went up to the box and looked in it. What he saw made him super happy. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" said Ryder hugging his parents.

"No problem kiddo, we always knew you wanted one so we decided to give you one," said his dad. Ryder went back to the box and pulled out a baby German Shepherd that had a blue bow tie on. He held the puppy in his arms for a minute then he put it down. The puppy barked and shook.

The puppy then went over to Ryder parents and played with them. "Hmm... you'll need a name. I'll call you... Chase," said Ryder smiling. Chase turned around and hopped into Ryder's arms and licked him. Ryder laughed. "I knew you would like it!" he said.

Ryder pet the pup then picked him up again. "We're going to be the bestest of friends Chase," said Ryder hugging Chase. "Alright everyone, family photo," said Ryder's dad. Ryder's mom put Ryder on her lap and his dad wrapped his arms around her. "Okay, say cheese!" said his dad. "Cheese!" said everyone. His dad took the picture and they continued to hang out until it was time for bed.

***************************
Done!!

Hey what you guys think?

This is how I think he got Chase and I was thinking that he had him first before any of the other pups.

Stay tuned for more chapters.

Anyways,

*vote,comment,follow,share,ask questions*

Love my puppies,

*chrissa*