Behind the Music(Glee Fanfic)

Prologue:

Dear Life,

Cecily Sterre is my name. I am an orphan who was adopted by a family that doesn't want me. My "brother" is the only one in the family that has real love for me, he cares for me and doesn't care that I am adopted. He's the best, he taught me how to get notice with my talents; I am a singer and an actress. Because of the music I can finally be me. It's all the music. Until I met Rachel Berry..

Sincerely,

C.C

--------

The day my brother left was the hardest. He only truly understood me and been there for me. But he didn't die he went to boarding school. My parents were dead and he took to their grave everyday.

Today I'm starting high school. A little earlier than I should be. But the sooner the better, luckily i'm seeing a friend.

Kurt Hummel is a friend that I met through the music. He is frequently bullied but I promised him that when I get there I would help him out.

I'm not the kind of person that I sound to be. The voice I am talking in is not my personality. I am a bit cruel, loud talking, though I am very friendly if you don't mess with me.

See my life at McKinley High.

------

A/N:

I am a huge Gleek and I am in love with Sam Evens! Because he is so hot and the Doritos have nothing on his ABS.

Anyway through the story you will be seeing Cam Stevens which is SamXCecily. And violence and other things so continue to read the story.