I Really Dont Care

How nervous can I be? Right now I'm outside the principal's office afraid to go in. I've never felt this feeling before.

'I should just go home.' I thought to myself. But then Jack would have driven me to school for nothing and I wasn't going to do that to him.

I slowly reached my hand towards the silver doorknob to open it but before I could a really handsome blonde guy walked out. He said excuse me and walked away.

As he did I watched him walk down the hallway until I couldn't see him anymore. I was awe struck and I think this was love at first sight.

"Come in!" a female's voice yelled for me to come in. Kurt had warned me of a lady like that. I believe he said her name was Sue and she is the Cheerios coach. Her bark is worse than her bite is also what he says.

"Sue please leave." now a male voice said

"Hi I'm Cecily Sterre. You know the new student, I was suppose to be picking up my schedule." I said but Sue was giving me the eye for some reason.

"Have you ever wanted to be a cheerleader?" Sue had asked me suddenly

"Not really. It's not my thing at all. I live for the stage, you know music and acting." I smiled politely

"Say how about Glee Club? Would that interest you?"

'This is my chance to show what I can do!' I thought totally feeling cocky

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

The male had given Sue an evil smile. Clearly rubbing it in her face.

"Can I have my schedule now?"

The principle seemed to be having a headache or something like that from listening to all of this bickering. So when he handed me my schedule he mouthed thank you to me.

I grabbed it and walked out into the hallway. Happy as I don't know what until I bumped into someone.

"C.C is that you?"

"Kurt?" I asked rubbing my head

"Long time no see. Did you just get here?" Before I could answer some one yelled his name

When she got closer I realized that huge nose anywhere.

"Rachel Berry." I growled

"Oh Cecile Sterre. Why are you here?"

"I go to school here now."

"Oh so I can beat you again."

"I really don't care Berry."