26

The winner was The Angels Take Manhattan again, this time with 8 pineapples.

******

Amy: Page 43. You're going to break something.

Doctor: I'm what?

Amy: "Why do you have to break mine, I asked the Doctor. He said, ‘Because Amy read it in a book and now I have no choice—’”         

Doctor: Stop! No! No! Stop!

******

Doctor: She's holding you very tight.

River: At least she didn't send me back in time.        

Doctor: I doubt she's strong enough.

River: Well I need a hand back. So which is it going to be? Are you going to break my wrist or hers? {he just looks at her} Oh no. Really? Why do you have to break mine?         

Doctor: Because Amy read it in a book. And now I have no choice.

******

River: Ah! Wherever it is, it's within a few blocks. There's a car out front. Should we steal it?

******

Rory: Could someone please tell me what is going on.      

Doctor: I'm sorry, Rory. But you just died.

******

Doctor: Rory, even if you got out you'd have to keep running for the rest of your life. They would be chasing you forever.

Amy: Well then. Better get started. Husband. Run!

******

Doctor: River, I'm not sure this can work.

River: Husband, shut up.

******

River: Any ideas?        

Doctor: Yeah, the usual. Run.

******

Amy: Is there a way down?

Rory: No. But there's a way out.

Amy: What are you doing? Rory, what are you doing? Rory, stop it. You'll die.

Rory: Yeah, twice. In the same building on the same night. Who else could do that.

Amy: Just come down, please.

Rory: This is the right thing to do. This will work. If I die now, it's a paradox right? The paradox'll kill the Angels. Tell me I'm wrong, Go on, please. Because I am really scared. {she's quiet} Great. The one time you can't manage it.