32

5 pineapples for The End of Time (I'm assuming part one).

******

Doctor: Ah! Now, sorry. There you are. So. Where were we? I was summoned, wasn't I? And Ood in the snow, calling to me. Well I didn't exactly come straight here. Had a bit of fun, you know. Travelled about, did this and that. Got into trouble, you know me. It was brilliant. I saw the Phosphorus Carousel of the Great Magellan Gestalt. Saved a planet from the Red Carnivorous Morg. Named a galaxy Allison. Got married. That was a mistake. Good Queen Bess. And let me tell you, her nickname is no longer... ahem. Anyway. What d'you want?

******

Wilfred:  Right.  He's tall and thin.  Wears a brown suit.  Maybe a blue suit.  He's got a long brown coat.  Modern sort of hair.  All sticky uppy.

******

Sylvia:  Stay right where you are!

Doctor:  (to Wilfred)  You can't come with me. 

Wilfred:  Well you're not leaving me with her!

Sylvia:  Dad!!

Doctor:  Fair enough.

******

Sylvia: (yelling at the disappearing TARDIS) Come back here! Come back here, I said! Come back!

Donna: Are you shouting at thin air?

Sylvia: Yes. Possibly. Yes.

******

Doctor: Ah. Right. Yes. Bigger on the inside. Do you like it?

Wilfred: I thought it'd be cleaner.      

Doctor: Cleaner?! I could take you back home right now.