39

Sorry for not updating for awhile.  School etc.  Speaking of, 7 pineapples for School Reunion.

******

Doctor:  So.  Physics.  Physics eh?  Physics, physics.  Phyyyysics.  Physicsphysicsphysicsphysicsphysicsphysics physics!  I hope one of you is getting this down.

******

Doctor: K-9! Rose Tyler, Mickey Smith, allow me to introduce K-9. Well K-9 mark III to be precise.

Rose: Why does he look so... disco?

******

Mickey:  You see what's impressive is it's been nearly an hour since we've met her and I still haven't said "I told you so".

Rose:  I'm not listening to you.

Mickey:  But I have prepared a little "I was right" dance I can show you later.

******

Mickey:  So what's the deal with the tin dog?

Sarah Jane:    The Doctor likes travelling with an entourage. Sometimes they're humans, sometimes they're aliens. And sometimes they're tin dogs. What about you? Where do you fit in the picture?

Mickey: Me? I'm their man in Havana. I'm the technical support. I'm—  Oh my god. I'm the tin dog.

******

Doctor: Don't forget to leave the window open a crack.

Mickey: What? He's metal.     

Doctor: I didn't mean for him.

******

(about K-9)

Doctor: Well didn't you try and get him repaired?

Sarah Jane: It's not getting a part for a Mini Metro. Besides technology inside him could rewrite human science. I couldn't show him to anyone.     

Doctor: Oo. What's the nasty lady done to you?

******

Rose: I wouldn't touch it though. That Dinner Lady got all scorched.     

Doctor: I'm no Dinner Lady. And I don't often say that.