The vacation that suddenly turned into a nightmare

Chapter 1

Car games

"okay who's idea was it to go to Disney world in the first place" the doctor asked aggrivated as he was in the driver seat of the car.

" it was my idea! I thought we do something you know,that's not alien for once!" Alexandra screamed from the back seat she likes window seats so she got the window seat.

" I mean for all things of you to pick of is Disney world, we have a perfectly good TARDIS but no, we have to use a car, I mean what if someone steals it!" the doctor went on with his rambling and I just sat in the front passenger seat, I rolled my eyes and i sighed as the both of them kept on fighting.

"look I'm sure no ones going to steal a blue box so don't get your bow tie in a twist" Emma replied aggravated as well,she was in the middle of the seat while Florence had the other window seat and Scarlet had to be squished in the middle of Emma and Florence. I can see none of them were enjoying this so i decided to brake the tense atmosphere by suggesting to play a car game.

" hey how about we play a car game or something?" I asked turning around to see the

Faces of my friends who don't look so happy.

" okay how about Ispy?" Emma suggested.

" no, how about punch buggy!" Scarlet suggested and the doctor just sunk back in his seat.

" no we are not playing punch buggy, not after the last time we played,my arm nearly fell off" the doctor replied in a low voice probably having flashbacks of the last time we played that horrific game, everyone had bruises on there shoulders the next day, but the doctors where worse because Scarlet got a little out of hand.

" oh please stop whining, it wasn't that bad, and plus you can grow another arm" Scarlet said as she crossed her arms.

" oh i got it how about we play a game where we have to start a sentence with the first letter of the alphabet, and if you don't say the letter that was next you lose" I suggested and everyone nodded in a agreement and that's when everything went wrong......

Sorry it was so short I had writers block.I promise the next chapter will be longer though just review and I will upload soon!!! :D

Geronimo!!!!