Chapter 3 directions anyone?

As we all sat there on the ground watching the time lord trying to fix the car as he insisted he needed no help on. We watch sparks fly all over the place and different wires sticking out from the front of the car.

"can we just call a tow truck or something please" scarlet replied as she put her head on the back of the car.

" no,no Ive got it trust me I-" he then Got cut of but Emma who was frustrated as well as the rest of us were

" trust me I'm a doctor I know and a very stubborn one to, now while you horribly try to fix the car I'm going to see if I can get any signal on my cellphone" she toke out her phone and doing as she said she would,but we all knew we wouldn't get any signal out here at all but it was worth a try I guess.

" your not going to get any signal out here you know" I sighed as I was putting my hair up in a ponytail looking at Emma running around in circles trying to get a signal on her phone.

" hey you never know unless you try" she said as she jumped off a piece of junk from nearby.

" okay this definatley can't be fixed,why don't we just walk to the nearest gas station or something that would be easier instead of trying to fix something you can't fix" Florence said as she got up from her spot and crossing her arms. The doctor looked back up at us and sighed.

" fine I guess we could,but for the record I could of fixed that you know" he said as he walked over to us putting his sonic screwdriver back in his pocket.

" I know, now come on before it gets dark," scarlet then yelled for Emma to come back and she joined us as we started walking to at least get to a gas station or something.

" so any signal yet?" Alexandra asked as she kicked a rock to the side with her arms folded against her chest.

" no still nothing which isn't a shocker" she flipped her phone shut and put it back in her pocket.

" I told y-" I said as I felt something hit my neck, I put my hand on my neck and as I took my hand off of it was small, purple and a silver needle point at the end of it.

" ouch" Emma then said as followed by the others.

" anyone else feel a bit sleepy" Alexandra asked grogy. And her pace now slowing down.

" yeah..I'm feeling a bit..tired" scarlet yawned as she placed a hand over her mouth as she did.

" doctor..what's..happening?" Florence asked as her eyes started to close but she was trying to stay awake but something was forcing her to fall asleep.

" I...I don't...know" the doctor rubbed his face and yawned as well.then he put his hand on his neck where he felt the pinch, he then grabbed the same thing I did of his neck but his was a different color then mine his was silver with a blue needle point on the end.

" thats..weird" he paused dead center as everyone else was trying to stay awake. " okay everyone.....check..their necks" as he said that they each pulled the little needle out of their necks but and their's was a different color as well.

As everyone looked at each other with tired expressions on their face,the doctor then put on a worried face.

" okay..everyone try..not..to fall asleep" he said as some of us found a place on the ground to sit on.the doctor toke all of our needles and examined them and trying to figure out whats going on.

" there all...different colors...I don't get it" he said as I was about to close my eyes and fall asleep. My eyes were getting heavy and I couldn't keep them open anymore,I started to fade in and out and my vision was getting blurry.

Everyone started to close there eyes as well as me,and then as we knew it we all fell to the ground going into a deep sleep and waiting for whatever monster was lurking around the other corner..