Chapter 2 unexpected breakdown

"alright let's play" Alexandra shouted excitedly in the back seat.

"who wants to go first!" Emma asked.

"xylophone will go first!!" scarlet screamed throwing her hands in the air.

" yollo!!" Alexandra yelled.

"zap I just destroyed the earth!!" I yelled as I pointed my finger in the air.

"wait Skylur you destroyed the earth, why would you do that while we are still on it!!" the doctor shouted at me.

" ahhh you lose!!"we all shouted back at him and he just looked at us confused.

" wait why do I lose?" he asked us with the same expression on his face.

" well your next letter was supposed to be A but you used a word that started with W, so therefore you lose and we win!" Emma stuck her tongue out at him but he didn't even turn his head around, he just sighed and went on with driving.

As time past on we all grew tired and agitated, it seemed like we have been driving for days,I mean Disney world only takes about 10 hours or 9, I don't know something like that, but it was taking forever to get there that's for sure.

" how long have we've been driving?" Florence asked as she had her head against the window and let out a yawn.

" yeah I'm starving are we there yet?" Alexandra replied folding her arms and waiting for an answer.

Then all of a sudden the car brakes down...

Another cliff hanger!!!! I was on writers block again but I hope you still liked it!!!

Geronimo readers!!