Chapter 14 just a nightmare

~BEFORE~

"So wait its just you? what happened to the others?" I asked worried as Alex let out a tired sigh looking back up at me.

"No idea we all got split up......I can't quiet remember what happened" she explained to me as I just stood there thinking how could things could possibly get worse......

~NOW~

"Come on we need to find them" I sighed as I began walking with Alex right beside me. We walked in silence for what seemed like forever which was unusual especially for Alex as she tends to talk a lot.

"Alex are you....." I started,but when I turned to my right I seen she wasn't there....."this isn't funny Alex" I sighed turning in circles looking for her,but she wasn't to be seen anywhere. I then found myself getting light headed,I collapsed to the snowy ground that wasn't cold....weird. I tried to stay awake,but couldn't I just let the darkness take over me.

I woke up with a start seeing I was back in my room in the tardis. I quickly got out of bed and ran to the console seeing everyone was there. "What...." I muttered to myself as though it was all just a terrible dream.

"What's wrong with you it looks like you've seen a ghost" scarlet laughed slightly as I just stared at everyone confused. I could of sworn.....everything that had just happened couldn't have just been a dream....or could it? I mean I do have weird and unusual dreams,but this one felt to real to be just a dream.

"I...I had the strangest dream" I stuttered turning my head to look over at the doctor who was messing around with the monitor.

"Really? What was it about?" He asked me curiously not taking his eyes away from the screen. I looked Down trying to remember what had happened in my dream,but I completely forgot everything.

"I can't remember" I sighed going to to sit down in one of the console seats placing my hand to my forehead. "But I know it wasn't just a dream it felt to real" I said to myself staring down at the floor.

"I mean it wasn't a pleasant dream,but a nightmare I believe......yes.... just a nightmare...." I sighed going to rub both my arms with my hands as goosebumps formed on them and a shiver went down my spine. It couldn't have just been a nightmare like I said earlier It all felt to real.

Something wasn't right

I just don't know what it is that isn't right,but as for now

Everything that has happened is

just a nightmare