Chapter 1

Lee Eunji's P.O.V.

I walked down the streets of Seoul and yelled. My clothes were soaking wet because of the rain and I cried like a baby. I just got fired and dumped. I was supposed to surprise my boyfriend, but he was with some slut.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!" I yell and stopped for a minute to look up to the sky. It was night, but I could barely see any stars because of the clouds. I saw a bar on the other side of the street. 

"Maybe I'll find someone to open up at the bar," I said to myself. I could feel my mascara rolling down my cheeks. I had a pretty red dress on, but it was ruined. I opened the door and see an empty bar. There was a guy at the corner table, but no one else. Weird... I walk to the guy and sit in front of him.

"Who are you?" He asks with a confused expression. He had a puffy face, maybe he had a bad day too. 

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo (hello), I'm Lee Eunji," I said and stood up, bowed and sat back down.

"Have you had a rough day too?" He asked. I nodded. He poured me some soju and I drank it all. I don't remember how many glasses we drank, but enough for me to not remember a thing. Next thing I know, is that I'm in a bed with the guy that I drank with. I was naked. So was he. My imagination went crazy. I didn't have a clue what just happened. Did we... Did we sleep together? I asked in my head. Then he suddenly moved beside me and I sat up. He opened his eyes.

"Uhh... " I couldn't even say a single word.

"What happened last night?" He asked while yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"I don't know..." I said and looked down. I guess he realized that we both were naked and his eyes widened. He quickly grabbed his clothes from the floor and ran to the bathroom.  I heard him changing and I quickly grabbed my stuff and left. I didn't look back, I just walked. It was 09:38 AM and I didn't have a job to go to. I just went straight home. What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened. I can't believe I slept with some random guy! Ahhh! Eunji pabo! I laid on my bed and looked at my ceiling. How am I going to find a job? I stood up and grabbed my laptop. I searched for companies with an assistant's job, that's the job I had. I found this company, Jeon Group. I thought I should apply there. Actually, this was the only company with an open assistant's job right now here in Seoul. I went there with my information in the afternoon with my work clothes. "Fighting Eunji!" I said to myself before entering the company. I applied for the CEO's assistant.

"Excuse me, but where is the job interview?" I asked from the info desk.

"In the 28th floor on the right." The lady said. I smiled and left. This building is HUGE! I went by elevator to the 28th floor. I looked around a bit and finally found the right place.

"Annyeonghaseyo (Hello), my name is Lee Eunji. I came to the job interview." I said when I entered the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo (hello), I'm the deputy-chief, Ms. Choi." The woman in the room said. The interview went well and I got the job. I was SOOO HAPPY! Maybe I can now forget my ex and start over.

"Ms. Lee! You need to meet the CEO, aka Mr. Jeon, aka Jeon Jungkook, aka your boss." Ms. Choi said. I nodded and found my way to his office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He said in the room. I opened the door, and as a surprise, I saw a familiar face. The face of the guy I apparently slept with.