Chapter 13

Jeon Eunji's P.O.V

I woke up in tears. I cried the whole night and apparently in my sleep too. Why did he have to find me? Why did my mom have to hear? Why did I have to leave? Why? I realized I was locked in my room. My door was locked and so was my windows. What's going on?

"Eomma!" I yelled.

"What is it Eunji?!" She yelled back from downstairs.

"Why am I locked in?" I asked.

"I don't want you to be in any connection with Jungkook anymore. That family is bad. We don't need to have any connection with them at all. I changed your number so that he can't call you. And if I find you calling him, we are going to go far away from Seoul." Mom said.

"What....?" I started crying again. Why did such a little thing change so many things? I want to see Jungkook. I miss him so much already. Please come to find me Jungkook. I'm waiting for you.

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

I finally got up to get some breakfast. The maids weren't here yet. I should call them back or something. Where did Eunji go? Maybe she bought a new house or maybe she lives with her parents. I don't know where her parents live. Maybe... Maybe Joongki could know. I took my phone out of my pocket after I finished my cereal. I called Joongki.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered.

"Hi, Joongki. Can I ask you something?"

"Ye, Boss."

"Do you know where Eunji's parents live?"

"Ye. Why do you want to know?"

"No reason."

"I'll text you the address."

"Ye, gomawo Mr. Park."

"No problem, Boss." I hung up. YAAS! I'm so glad he knew the address. I got the text and started driving there. I looked around and found the right house. It was pretty small. I got out of the car and went to the front door. I rang the doorbell carefully. Then someone opened the door.

"Jungkook? What the hell are you doing here?" Mrs. Lee said when she saw me.

"I came to-" I didn't get to finish because she slammed the door closed. I guess she hates me too. I went on my knees and I waited like that for three hours. And another three hours.

Jeon Eunji's P.O.V

I looked out of the window and saw someone on their knees. I looked closer and I saw Jungkook. How did he know I'm here? And why is he on his knees? I realized that tears were running down my cheeks. How long has he been there? I felt so sorry for him. Then he noticed me. I waved at him with a small smile. He waved back but had a real smile. He looked so happy when he saw me. I took my notebook and started writing 'Are you okay? Why are you here?' with a black marker. Then I showed it to him and I guess he could read it. He looked around, I guess trying to find something to write on and realized we had sand on the ground. He took a stick and started writing. It said: 'I am okay. Joongki told me where you live. Are you okay?' I nodded. I wrote in my notebook: 'I am locked in here. I can't contact you in any way.' He wrote: 'We can talk like this.' I smiled a little. Then he went back to his car and came back. He had a rose on his hand. He placed it on the doorstep and wrote: 'I'll come every day and beg your mom to accept me. Bye!'. I waved at him and we both smiled. He's really sweet. I hope my mom gives up.

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

I drove back to my house. I started working on a plan how to get Eunji's mom accept me. My best idea was to go there every day and beg. And I'm going to do that.