Chapter 6

Jeon Eunji's P.O.V

After the honeymoon...

"Boss-"

"Don't call me 'Boss' here. Call me 'Boss' only at work. Here you call me Jungkook." He said when we were driving to our home. It feels weird to say 'our home'. Well, whatever. I got out of the car and went inside with my luggage. I looked around the house and it was HUGE. There is three floors, three bathrooms, seven bedrooms, two living rooms, one music room, two kitchens, a basement, a sauna, a pool, etc. You know, the rich stuff.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I asked.

"We're sleeping in separate rooms. Yours is on the third floor. Last one on the left." Jungkook said.

"Okay."

I tried to carry my luggage but it was too heavy for me to carry upstairs. Jungkook surprisingly took it and went upstairs. I followed him behind.

"Here. And you will be in charge of breakfast from now on and other foods too." He said before he left.

"Huh?" I said but he already left. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Well, he's my boss, so I must obey him no matter what. I unpacked my clothes to my closet and looked around the house. I found a small balcony on the third floor. I looked at the view from the balcony. I could see the see the beach. It was beautiful. I was amazed by the view.

"What're you doing?" Someone asked me.

"Boss?! You startled me!" I said surprised and holding my hand to my chest to calm down my breathing.

"I told you to call me Jungkook at home." He said coldly to me and leaned on the balcony to watch the view beside me.

"Ah, I forgot. Sorry Bo-, I mean Jungkook." I slightly bowed. What's wrong with me? I'm being all awkward around him. Get yourself together Eunji!

"Are you going to cook us dinner?" He asked all of a sudden.

"I almost forgot! Yeah, J-Jungkook." It's hard to say his name. Why? Why is it so hard?! I went downstairs and found the kitchen. I should probably first see what we have here. I can make ramen! We have just the right ingredients. I made it pretty quickly because I know the recipe really well.

"The food is ready!" I yelled at Jungkook.

"You don't need to yell." He said coldly after he came.

"Ah, sorry." I sat down at the table. We didn't talk at all when we ate. It was a weird atmosphere.

"It's disgusting!" He said out of nowhere.

"W-What...?" I have always made this. Everyone said it is delicious. Did I do something wrong this time? I-I didn't mean to make it disgusting..." I said and I sounded like I was about to cry. Which I was.

"Well, it is. From now on, you won't cook. The maids will do it." He said coldly.

"I..." I just ran to my room and cried. Did everyone lie to me about my cooking? They always said that I could be a chef!

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

Shit! I made her cry. Way to go Jungkook, way to go...