Chapter 12

Jeon Eunji's P.O.V

"Park Joongki." I read out loud.

"What? Did I hear wrong?" Jungkook asked surprised.

"No, it says 'Park Joongki'," I said.

"It can't be your ex, right?" Jungkook asked hopes up.

"I don't know, I can ask her to send a photo of him," I said.

"Yes, do that."

'Can you send me a photo?' I wrote and sent it. She replied immediately. The photo was clearly Joongki.

"It is him," I said and looked at Jungkook with a worried expression.

"Omo, I didn't think this would ever happen. But, I don't mind. It's their lives, not ours." Jungkook said and looked at me for a while.

"I guess you're right," I said and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Ah, I almost forgot! We're having dinner with my mom tonight." Jungkook said before we arrived at the restaurant.

"What?!"

"She wanted to know how you are doing and I thought we should tell her that we actually love each other," Jungkook said like it was nothing.

"What?! Are you sure your mom wouldn't freak out? She still thinks we are going to get a divorce."

"That's why we should tell her now because it might be shocking to hear that after Taeyeong is born." Jungkook parked the car.

"Arasseo. Is my mom coming too?" I asked.

"Yeah, I invited her. Let's go eat now." He said and got out of the car to open the car door.

"Thanks," I said and smiled.

In the evening...

What should I wear? I could be in a comfortable outfit or something elegant. Maybe something comfortable. Okay!

"What're you doing?" Jungkook asked when he opened our bedroom's door. Yup, our bedroom.

"Ah, honey! Is it okay for me to wear comfortable clothes?" I asked while holding two outfits in my hands and looking at me in the mirror.

"Of course it's okay! Why wouldn't it? I'm going to wear a suit. Gotta impress your mom." Jungkook said and smiled. I smiled too. After Jungkook put his suit on, I fixed his tie for him.

"Gomawo." He said and hugged me all of a sudden

"J-Jungkook! What're you doing?" I asked surprised.

"I realized I have never hugged you. Last time it was you who hugged me." He then kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you Eunji." He said in a warm and soft voice.

"I love you too Jungkook." *ding* It was Jungkook's phone. He took it out of his pocket and started to read it.

"My mom apparently invited my friends too."

"Really?!" I asked and smiled.

"Why are you so happy about it?"

"It's nothing. They're just so nice." I said and put my hair up to do my makeup.

"Is that so..." He said and left. He's cute when he's jealous. After doing my makeup, I laid my hand on my belly.

"Let's go eat with your daddy, grandmas and your uncles Taeyeong." I gently smiled and went downstairs.