Chapter 14 [FINAL]

Jeon Eunji's P.O.V

4 months later...

I was in so much pain on the hospital bed. I think I almost broke Jungkook's hand when I held it.

"Okay, 1..2..3..and PUSH!!" The midwife yelled. *screams* I screamed because it hurt so much.

"You're doing great honey!" Jungkook said and he was really red.

"SHUT UP!!!" I yelled back at him.

"You're almost there Ms. Jeon. One more push, 1..2..3... And PUSH!!!" *baby crying* I could see my son for the first time. I cried in happiness and smiled.

"You did it Eunji!" Jungkook said and smiled in happiness.

"You're now parents of a beautiful baby boy." The midwife said and did everything to the baby that she needed to do and handed him over to me.

"He's so beautiful," I said.

"Hi Taeyeong, it's me, your appa," Jungkook said and smiled. Jungkook laid a kiss on my forehead.

"You did well Eunji." He said.

A few days later...

I held Taeyeong in my hands and laid him on his crib. He finally fell asleep. Jungkook hugged me from behind.

"I'm so glad that I met you," Jungkook said.

"Me too." I kissed him and smiled. I got a message after a while. It was from my mom.

"I want to see my grandson!"

I replied: "You can come over now if you want to."

"Okay, I'm coming:)"

"Who was it?" Jungkook asked.

"My mom, she wants to come over. Should we invite Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung too?" I asked.

"I invited them already." He said. Then the doorbell rang. I went downstairs and opened the door.

"S-Seulgi, Joongki. What are you doing here?" I asked when I saw them.

"We heard that you gave birth a few days ago and we wanted to come over to congratulate you. Congratulations!" Seulgi said.

"Gomawo," I answered.

"I'm supposed to give birth to Mina in a month. (A/N: Mina is the name of Seulgi's and Joongki's child) I can't wait! Did it hurt?" Seulgi asked.

"Not as much as I expected, but it did hurt," I said.

"EUNJI!!!" I heard someone yelling from outside. I looked behind Seulgi and Joongki and saw Jimin and Taehyung waving at me.

"Jimin! Taehyung! You're here! Where're the others?" I asked.

"They're coming in five minutes. Congratulations btw!" Taehyung said.

"Gomawo!" I said.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked and looked around.

"He's watching Taeyeong upstairs," I answered.

"Okay. Can we go see him too?" Jimin asked.

"Sure." Then I see my mom's car driving here. I waved at her and she waved back. I went to her car.

"Eomma!" I said when she got out of the car.

"My baby! How was the birth? Did everything go well?" She asked.

"Ye, Taeyeong is really healthy and so am I," I said and smiled proudly.

"That's good." Mom said and hugged me. 

"I want to see my grandson now." She said and went inside. I followed her and I see Jungkook in the living room holding Taeyeong in his arms. I think he'll be a great father. We were all very quiet, trying not to wake up the baby. But then... 

*ding dong* *crying*

"C'mon!!!! He slept so well!" Jungkook yelled in frustration.

"I'll go get it," I said and went to the door. I opened the door and...

"EUNJI!!!" It was Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

"Guys! Why did you have to wake up the baby?" I said and I probably sounded like I was ready to kill them.

"M-Mianhae, we didn't mean to," Hoseok said.

"Where's the little prince?" Seokjin asked and went inside. He saw Taeyeong crying and immediately went over to him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO JUNGKOOK?! DID YOU BREAK THE BABY?!" Seokjin asked furiously.

"No, it was your fault. You rang the doorbell while he was sleeping soundly." Jungkook said. I walked over to them and took Taeyeong in my arms.

"I'll put him to sleep, you guys can chat or something." I went to Taeyeong's room and tried to calm him down. And it worked!

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

I couldn't hear Taeyeong cry anymore. Thank god! Eunji's such a great mom. I smiled to myself.

"Hey everyone! I have something important to announce!" Seulgi said. Everyone looked at her.

"We.." She took Joongki's hand. "Are getting married in 3 months!" She said and smiled at Joongki.

"Congratulations!" Namjoon said.

"Gomawo," Joongki said. Then Eunji came downstairs.

"Jagiya, did you hear?" I asked and put my hand around her waist.

"Hear what?" She asked confused.

"Seulgi and Joongki are getting married!" I said.

"Congratulations Seulgi and Joongki!" She said.

"Gomawo!" Seulgi said. 

*ding dong*

"Who hasn't arrived yet?" Eunji asked.

"I don't know," I answered. Eunji went to the door.

"Eunji!!" Someone said.

"Chorong? I totally forgot to invite you! Mianhae." She said.

"It's okay, Joongki told me about your little party." She said and came in.

"Congratulations Eunji and Jungkook!" Chorong said when she came to the living room.

"Gomawo," I said.

THE END

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the story:)