Prologue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED-ANY FORM OF COPYRIGHT IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW. This book is protected under the copyright law. Any names, places or events are COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL. Please do not steal this piece of work as it is a form of copyright. If it is seen elsewhere on Wattpad on some one else's account please do not hesitate to contact us immediately.

Shout out to our best friend IOANA SANDU for creating such a magnificent book cover, nothing is more fitting than this. Love you <3

Photos used in the making of the cover are from Pinterest and were edited via Photoshop and the application software Aviary.

Prologue:

Brusque. Abrupt. And solemn. A new era of impression has arrived. Captivating eyes of horror enriched with the deadliest shade of black. Pupils camouflaged skillfully by the moon herself. He holds the moment, captured tightly between his knuckles in a prison of flesh and muscle. Time wavers, waiting for his permission to continue. Authority. Discipline. And dominance. His power shakes the air creating an atmosphere of him.Only him. His independence and supremacy threaten the other packs, making them shiver to their core.His constant thirst for blood horrifies civilians. His penetrating moon blessed eyes shift to a staggering silver and intimidating and demoralising fellow wolves, making them known to be inferior, lesser than he. His commanding and authoritative Wolf compels even the most ferocious wolves to kneel and submit at his holy feet. He is the Alpha of all Alphas. He is THERON.

Her sun-kissed golden eyes shone against his silver ones. Two complete opposites, connected and merged together by a force that ignites a fire in both of them. Their souls combined like a tight knot that cannot be separated, nor severed. A strong bond blessed by the moon goddess herself. She shivers slowly against his thick, tan skin with coarse prints indented in flesh. Honey seeps into the air, emitted from gentle, feminine skin. She murmurs gently, staggered by his impression, unable to form a coherent sentence. Her efforts do not go unnoticed. He feels the same. A tornado of unexpected flush and rumble erupts in his deep and dense chest causing him to growl at the sudden intrusion of weakened power and instability. Angered by her effect on his once coordinated stamina, for the first time - he feels weak.

His only weakness- Althea.  

AUTHORS' NOTE:

To start off, thank you for choosing to read our book. By "our" book, I mean the collective writing of both I, Maliha, and Janvi. We have decided to merge both our creative minds together to write our own werewolf book as we have found both passion and joy from books of this genre within Wattpad, therefore, it only seemed right to make our own.

 Our main purpose of writing is not only to find comfort within ourselves but also to evoke emotions from others. Whether we are able to make you feel euphoric, elated or even distressed, then that is our purpose achieved. 

You will be warned now, there will be no holding back with violence, aggression and savagery. This book is to explore the cruel ways of nature and deadly animalism. You will be given an insight of our versions of wolf life, blood and gory. You will find no flowers and there will be fewer tender kisses here than the norm, but rather more pain, destruction and hierarchy.

Thank you,

Lihanvi.