Chapter Five

WARNING, SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT

I wake up to a cruel throbbing on my neck. I had slept against the window at an awkward angle causing me to use my hand and massage the pain away. I look at the time illuminated on a screen next to his steering wheel. 10:47pm. I had been asleep for at least five hours, yet I still felt tired.

I notice him, from my peripheral vision, turning to examine the visible pain I am enduring due to my neck. Looking back at him, I notice he has a scowl on his face as if my pain is bothering him.

I sigh, ignoring the burning intensity of his eyes laid on my flesh.

He suddenly parks the car on a pavement and my heart stammers in my chest.

"Get in the back, you clearly can't sleep on the window plus you're awake and I don't want any distractions."

Wow.

"Distractions? I'm not a child, I have no intentions of getting your attention in any way."

"Your scent clearly does. Now get up."

"No." I stated with finality, slightly irritated at his constant accusations and snide remarks.

"What did you just say to me?" Theron replied dangerously as he averted his gaze towards me.

I suddenly sprang with courage and anger, triggered by his condescending tone and replied with the same intensity.

"I said no! Don't talk to me like I am a child!" I screamed at his already fuming face. How dare he take me from my home and my warm, loving pack and think that I would act as if this is normal or ok and treat him with respect and kindness.

Absolute not. That barbaric and vile creature deserves nothing from me. Nothing.

Seconds later, I heard a loud snarl echo inside the car and an even louder slamming of the car door.

I was in trouble. I have no idea what caused me to lash out like this. My emotion are all over the place, I had just left my pack, my brother and had woken up with pain and confusion so I sit there, questioning what just happened. He had only asked me to sit at the back for both our benefits and I completely screamed in the face of a notorious alpha.

Suddenly, he aggressively opens my door and the cool air attacks my skin causing me to shiver.

"Cold?" He whispers, eyes drinking in the appearance of goosebumps rising on my flesh.

"...Yes." I respond, hesitantly.

He grabs my forearms and drags me out of the vehicle whilst I struggle to pull away.

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking which way I should fit you into the boot, vertically or horizontally? I'm sure you'd fit either way...if you're flexible enough."

I try gripping onto the tarmac with strap heels that I had regretfully worn for the dinner, not expecting this beast to come and take me from my home.

"Stop! I'll sit in the back! Let me go!"

He stops for a second, gazing at his hold on my forearm. He slowly wriggles each of his fingers in my skin as if to test the bond and see it's effect. Butterflies errupt in my stomach, the feeling of his skin on mine makes me weak. He physically relaxes against the feeling and softens before opening the door to the back seats and places me surprisingly, gently into the leather seats.

He looks over my thighs where my dress had risen up from the movement. His eyes sit there for a while, unable to move whilst I desperately smooth over my dress to cover myself from his lustful gaze.