Chapter Three- Werewolves Are Strange-

Jeremy Irvine as Scott Luke

Rose's P.O.V.

I blinked my eyes open, trying to regain my vision along with trying to find out where I was. Once I blinked all the spots away, I quickly sat up from the bed I was in, pushing off all the fur blankets off of me.

"Yuck.." I whispered to myself. I was never a fan of fur, especially when it came from animals.. I swung my feet out of the bed and slowly stood up, nearly loosing my balance. "Jesus.. How long was I out?" I asked myself. I slowly made my way towards the large door, peeping outside for a lookout as to where I am. Not another human or wolf in sight, I slipped out of the room and began walking down the hall.

I began to feel more and more awkward as I felt like someone was watching me. The paintings in the hallways didn't do me any justice either.. Their soulless eyes starring into mine, determining how I would become their next victim, or should I say, Dorian Grey.. I laughed at the thought of a Dorian Grey existing, but then again, in this world, anything is possible.

"I'm telling you, she doesn't have a pack nor is she a Rogue.. We've been on the run from the Clave since she was a child, we never once got caught up in all this pack bullshit!" Michael's voice echoed down the hall. I followed his ranting, coming across some type of study with a large fire pit, leather chairs, and books surrounding the room.

"You've had the Clave following you?" A familiar voice snapped. "Do you know the kind of danger you've put my pack in? Do you?!" It shouted. I peeped into the study further, noticing it was the Alpha of the pack. He punched Michael across the face, making sure he bruised it. "I've held this pack together for years! And I won't let some little girl and her father ruin it!" He shouted. He clutched his hand into a fist yet again, getting ready to hit him. But I quickly ran into the room, catching the Alpha's arm before he could swing again.

"Don't take this out on him. They're after me." I looked him in the eye. The Alpha jerked his arm out of my grasp and pushed me out of the way, causing me to land on the ground. I growled and looked up at him, my eyes flickering black, challenging him. "Don't.. Touch him.." I let out. The Alpha's eyes turned black, wanting to take on the challenge.

"Logan?" A voice spoke out, his eyes quickly turned blue again, but his eyes never left mine.

"Go back to bed, Jillian.. This doesn't concern you." He glanced over at the girl, giving me a chance to attack, but one of his hands caught my arm while the other was on my lower back. I gasped in pain, curious as to what he was doing to my back. "Alpha's are stronger than mutts, wolfy." He whispered. I glared at him and swung my legs up, wrapping around his neck and swinging him down under me onto the floor.

"Whatever floats your boat, Wolf." I snapped. I stood up and ran over to Michael, untying his restraints. The Alpha stood up, letting out a growl.

"Logan, please.. Just let them go, she's already proven to you by letting you go that she's not a threat." The girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes spoke. I glanced up at her, a sense of recognizance washed over me. "Go on.. I'll speak with him." She touched my shoulder. She walked over to the Alpha, who's name I'm presuming was Logan, and touched his chest. Laying her head on top of it and closing her eyes.

I quickly snapped out of it and grabbed Michael, dragging him out of the house, but that would be an insult to the house considering it was more like a mansion.. I took Michael out of that Hell hole, taking one last glance at it before taking off towards home..

***

Michael hissed in pain as I cleaned his wounds, feeling terrible that all this happened to him because of me.