Hard to get

*chapter 1*

All my clothes sit folded neatly into two suitcases. I start packing all my photo graphs from my desk in a box one drops out of my old diary and I feel a hot tear fall from my eye and roll down off my check until it drops onto my face on the photo.

*flashback*

We were at the biggest house party of the year and there was a big group playing truth or dear. Everyone was starting to get drunk and silly so I decided to take a break and go into the bathroom. I hear a bit of a commotion from the group so I go and stop in my tracks in the hall way.

There he was my boyfriend derik and the biggest slut summer straddling his sharing a very intamite passionate kiss they both rise to their feet and derik whispers something in her ear she smirks And leads him down the hall going to a bedroom just as she opens the door I charge at her and slam her painted on face right into the door I pour my drink over deriks face I give him a good kick right in the balls and leave yelling "have fun with my ex boyfriend he might not be able to deliver now" and with that I march out of the house and walk back to my house with my tear stained cheeks.

*end of flashback*

I take a lighter and watch the photo burn. I need to get out of here I moved here to Nashville with my parents but he's ruined it for me so I have decided to go to LA to move in with my grandparents. They are loaded like millionaires so that shouldn't be a problem. I finish packing my bags and tear any necessary photos up and pack all my stuff into the boot or my parents car.

My mums pretty torn up about my decision to move but I need a fresh start, and she understands that now there's nothing left for me here I can't go back to school because its a constant reminder so I have to go. I'm promise myself I won't fall in love because it hurts to much.

I go to the airport and there's flashing lights and everything. Then I remember 5sos is flying out to there next tour destination from here I never got to go to their concerts because mums got no money, i would be making a big fuss right now if i didnt just want to get out of this place, cuz I love them luke Hemmings is my favourite his blonde hair and blue eyes omg his dimples ahh I'm hypnotised.

All of a sudden someone bumps into me making me drop my bag and my boarding pass and other paper slips out of my bag, I bend down to pick it up but this boy in a beanie with large sunglasses picks it up for me, I look up and I see dimples I would recognise anywhere. He hands me the papers never breaking eye contact with me.

I stand there breathless, speechless I am standing Infront OF LUKE FRICKING HEMMINGS and all I can do is stand there like an idiot. He takes off his glasses and looks at me and I melt suddenly a squeak comes out of me out of all the words I know all that I managed to come up with is "hi"

He smile cheekily and bites his lip he is so famous why is he waisting his time standing here with me. He all of a sudden breaks the awkward silence and says "hi I'm Luke Hemmings, sorry for staring but you are beautiful" I feel my cheeks flare up and go bright red. Without even thinking I start speaking "I'm a big fan of 5sos, my names anna. I'm really not that beautiful I wasn't good enough for my last boyfriend"

He grabs my hand and chills go through my body "don't you ever say your not good enough for someone anybody would be lucky to have you" my cheeks heat up and as I'm about to say something we here a voice over the speaker "last chance to check in for flight 0019" I look at him and say I have to go we say goodbye and he hugs me I walk to the desk an load my bags up as I'm about to move towards the gate to get on the plane I hear yelling "wait take these Luke hands me a bit of paper" "I expect to see you front row" and before I can say anything he is consumed by a crowd of fans.