Chapter 2

I get off the plane in LA airport and walk around for a little bit until I see a man with a sign with my name on it. Of course they hired someone to pick me up and couldn't do it themselves.

I was still slightly confused about what Luke said to me so I dug the peice of paper out of my bag and a ticket fell out it was to go to their concert in LA tomorrow night! "Ahhh" I scream out loud receiving a few weird stares but I flip them off and continue my happy dance.

I catch a glimpse of writing on the piece of paper it read:

Hey Anna,

I hope you can make it to the show I look foward to seeing you standing in the front row :) we should hang out sometime afterwards you seem like a cool chick, anyway hope to see you there hottie ;)

From Luke :) x

I instantly feel my cheeks heat up they must be a vibrant red by now. Oh my god I almost forgot I was still in the airport, I followed my chauffeur to a black SUV it looked like something off CSI Miami. I made the chauffeur put my bags in the car because if my grandparents can be lazy so can I.

I have never been to my grandparents house because my mum didn't want to expose me to all the money at a young age but I'm 17 now so I guess it's my choice. She just didn't want me to become a spoilt teenager. We pull into a big drive way it has loose white stones on it and a big garden patch in the middle of the round about thing by the entrance of the house or should I say mansion.

I collect my bags because my chauffeur expressed some colourful words when I tried to make him take them into the house. I get to the front door and knock. A young blonde woman answers the door "hello my names rose" "I'm your house maid but I'm great at giving advice and considering your grandparents are away alot of the time you can talk to me anytime about anything.

"OK but for now I just want to go to bed" I sleepily say.

"okay follow me and I'll show you to your room I'll wake you an hour before we go out for dinner so I can show you around the house." she replies almost too sweetly.

I follow her down a large hallway there are a lot of large wooden doors we reach one and Rose opens it. I have to blink twice to make sure I'm not dreaming, I have a huge bed with a canopy over it I walk over to a door expecting a bathroom but I open it and its a huge walk in wardrobe its already filled with clothes mum must have told them what I liked. there was a big mirror at the back and in the draws were full of makeup oh my I am in heaven. I shove my stuff in a corner of the room, I need to get rid of it now or something because I don't need it now.

I jump on the big bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm out.