Chapter 5

Once I had gotten home from that flashy restaurant, I stripped from my dress and chucked my onesie on. It had "you gotta bae... Or nah" on it, one of me and my best friends favourite vine sayings.

I lay down on my bed somehow feeling accomplished. I decide to go downstairs and go and see everyone. I walk into the "family room" really it's only the family room because its where everyone eats and where there is food there is people. My Granddad is sitting down at the table while my nana is standing talking to Rose.

Nana sees me and turns her attention to me. "How are you, are you feeling settled in here love" she asks me her voice so loving and full of warmth. "Yes, this is a lovely house and with the guitar mom gave me I feel at home like she is with me."

Nana smiles "that's good dear, let me know if you need anything, what are you planning on doing tomorrow night?"

"I'm actually going to a concert!" I say with the biggest grin on my face, "oh how wonderful who is playing?" She asks. "5sos I don't know if you have heard of them they are a young boy band" I say with a giggle,

nana smiles and shakes her head "I'm not that old well maybe but I do keep up with the times, I know who they are, I could organise some better tickets for you if you'd like?"

"that won't be necessary I've met a member of the band luke Hemmings and he gave me backstage passes" " oh very high class, sounds like someone might have a crush, judging by the blush that came across your cheeks as you said his name".

"No nana" I laugh "I'm not looking for any kind of relationship or feelings" I already made a promise to myself that I wouldn't I add In my mind. "Ok then well I better be off to bed but maybe we could go out for coffee tomorrow and have a real catch up before you go off to your concert?"

"Yes nana, that would be lovely" "ok good, ok well I'm off to bed goodnight Anna" "ok night nana." And with that she's off to bed.

Somewhere in that discussion rose and granddad left to, I go into the kitchen and rose is standing at the bench "would you like anything?" She asks I didn't realise she had seen me "I came in to make a hot chocolate do we have any?" I question what kind of family doesn't have hot chocolate.

"Yes, of course what kind of grandparents don't have hot chocolate" she says as if reading my mind. "I can make you one and bring it up to your room if you'd like" "that would be amazing" I giggle, I could get used to this whole having a maid thing. Although it might make me fat and lazy but ill make the most of it for now.

I go back up to my room and strip out of my onesie and jump into my bed. The blankets are so soft and fit around me perfectly. I hear a knock at the door "come in" I yell and rose walks through with a steaming hot chocolate and COOKIES omg I love her. She brought me cookies what a legend.

She hands me my cup and cookies and I take a sip oh my.. It tastes like heaven. Rose sits on the end of my bed and starts talking "I over heard you and your grandma talking about the concert, that sounds exciting!"

"Yeah it is! I am so excited I have never been able to go to concerts and it's even better because the time that I do get to go my favourite band member gives me tickets."

I start getting a little to excited "ok haha settle down Anna" rose calms me down a little. "Well then are you trying to impress him"

"you should let me pick out an outfit for you and do your hair and makeup! It will be fun" she has a big grin on her face and she looks like an excited puppy how can I say no.

"Yeah that will be good!" Come to think of it I don't have a big sister so I never really got this kind of attention so I really like having rose around.

Rose gets up off the bed and takes my no empty mug. "Well I better let you get to sleep you've got a big day tomorrow, goodnight Anna"

"goodnight rose". And with that she leaves the room, I lay down and go to sleep thinking about the perfectness that is Luke Hemmings.

*im not really sure how well I'm doing because I havnt really written much. So comment and vote please!! Xx if you guys think I can do something better comment!! Xx thanks love yas*