Chapter 15 ... Frenemy! 'x

... Hermione's POV ...

We were now standing behind Stephanie. I looked at Blaise to see if he was ready for this, but he was just staring at me, and immediately looked down when I looked at him. That was weird, but I had no time to ask him about it.

I had so many things to say to her. She obviously knew who I was and if I remember correctly, she hated me. Well, to be honest, the feeling is very mutual. So, what the hell do I say to her?!

Thinking that I had to do something quickly, I went so I was standing right behind her, and tapped her on the shoulder. I tried to make it seem as gentle and polite as possible, but it was hard restricting myself from poking her to death, but I managed it somehow.

As soon as she turned around, she immediately looked confused. "Ummmm, Granger?" She questioned. "Want something?" She asked looking bored when I didn't answer straight away, then she flicked her hair back and started tapping her foot. "Granger?! If you're here to waste my time, then I'm going to go. I've got things to do." But just before she was going to turn around and walk away, she noticed Blaise and said, "Blaise? Is that you?" She asked, then she ran up to him and gave him a hug saying, "How are you? I haven't seen you in ages. How have you been?" She rushed.

Blaise stood, shocked. "Get off me." He said quietly. I think she pretended like she hadn't heard him because she didn't move. She just stayed hugging him, and this annoyed Blaise, so he almost shouted, "Move!"

She gasped and moved back quickly. "Blaise?" She said shocked. "What's wrong? I missed you. I thought you missed me too."

"Oh, drop the act Stephanie. We never liked each other."

"Oh ... yeah. I thought you were just pretending to hate me because I was with Draco, and you were jealous because you wanted me ..."

"Jealous?! Oh my god Stephanie. That's a good joke, alright!" He said laughing, but quickly recovered and said, "I know what you did. I hate you, because I know what you did."

"And that was ... ?" She said whilst twirling her hair in her finger.

"You really can't remember? Are you sure about that?"

She sighed and said, "Blaise. I'm not a mean person. I didn't do anything. Me and Draco loved each other. Unconditionally."

"I didn't say anything about you and Draco." Blaise said trying not to smirk.

"Oh. Yeah. Ummm. I - I know. I was ju - just saying that there wa - was no - nothing wrong with m - mine and Draco's relationship." She stuttered.

"I never said there was anything wrong with your relationship in the first place." Oh, how he was enjoying this.

"Yeah. I - I ..."

"Just give it up Stephanie! I know about the love potion already!" He shouted at her.

"Wh -"

"And don't you dare try to deny it!" I was in shock. She had slipped up. I couldn't help but grin like mad.

"So what?! I don't care if you know about it. As long as Draco doesn't." She said trying to calm herself down, but she became anxious once again when she said, "He doesn't know ... does he?!"

"Oh, calm down. No. He does not know. I didn't have the heart to tell him. He thought he loved you so much, and it all felt real to him, so I couldn't tell him that it was all a lie."

"It wasn't a lie though. I did truly love him!"

"It was a lie to him! He never loved you. He never even liked you! Infact, he found you quite annoying to be honest."