Swimming with Sharks Part two

I made my way up the warm wooden stairs of my old home. My eyes scanning the yard, as memories flood my brain. The porch still had the old wooden swing, two wicker chairs and a small wooden table by the window.

  All my furniture is still here. I step up the steps to see my old room. I scan through my dresser and find my swimsuit. I have a black one piece that has ripped sides.  I pull up the straps on the suit, the put my sandals back on.

The hot sun beats down on me as I make my way across the hot concrete to Spencer's house just across the street.

I see Carl leaving his house wearing some swim shorts running to me, with a smile on his face.

" Hey, you ready ?"

"Yes ."

We opened the gate to the pool area seeing Negan by the pool. The gate slams shut jolting Negans gaze anyway

Small beads of sweat pour down his face,  while his feet touch the cool water below. His eyes rake over my body, filling his eyes full of lust.

" Dam! I knew I would love seeing you in a swimsuit. You have one hot body miss Kate! "

He whistled as I sat on the edge of the pool dipping my feet in. The feeling of the water engulfs my dry hot feet as I swish them back and forth holding keeping my hands on the concrete edge.

" Why don't you come in?" Spencer's asks waving for me to join them as they both jump in.

"  If I come in I can't see your hot body ."I curl up my lip in the corner giving a satisfied smirk.

Negan rushes over grabbing me, pulling me to his wet body. I instantly squeal feeling his cold body next to my warm skin.

" What the hell are you doing?"

He smirks holding me tightly.

" Making you pay for the comment!"

Before I can respond he tosses me in the water making me complete drenched. I bring myself back up from under the water releasing my breath.

I see Negan laughing and turn his back to me earning a high five from Spencer. I sneak up to Negan tapping him on the shoulder making him face me.

" Got something to say, princess ?"

I fake an innocent smile while walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck pulling his face to me. He leans in thinking I am going to kiss him, but instead, I pull him down with me in one swoop collapsing us both deep under the cool water.

We pop back up and Negan tried to grab a hold of me, but I swam away, just out of his reach.

I hear him trailing behind me his heavy watery steps gaining on me. He lunges forward we both fall on the grass. He flips me over on my back, making himself directly on top of me.

" Negan get off me! "

I squirm trying to loosen his tight grip but he is too strong his large muscular arms easily entrap my small frame. He wipes the hair out of my face tucking it behind my ear.

" Your so beautiful you know that ."

  ." I bet you say that to all the women in your life ."

My heart is racing out of my chest. He smiles as he moves his hand behind my head caressing it with his hand trailing his index finger across my cheek.

"Only to you ."

I hear footsteps behind us and turn to see Rosita. Her hand grips a black pistol, ready to take fire. 

Hee's finger pulls the trigger firing right at Negans chest.    I push him aside having the bullet hit my shoulder, sending sharp bolts of electricity down my arm.

I scream in pain grabbing my arm, as blood drips down my arm. My eyes become heavy, as loud voices whirl around me, as I fell into darkness.