Personal 16

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ABUSE, ETC. SO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE THINGS PLEASE DON'T READ THE PART.

IF YOU ARE A WITNESS OR A VICTIM TO ANY OF THESE THINGS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL THE POLICE OR A HOTLINE.

#ABUSEISNOTLOVE

Personal 16

AFIA P.O.V.

6 DAYS LATER (SEPTEMBER 21st DAY BEFORE BENJAMIN COMES HOME)

It stopped. Everything just stopped. There were no calls, no letters, no appearances, nothing. It was like it never happened, the last time I saw him was at Ben's birthday venue. It felt like a heavy weight had been lifted off of my shoulders, I was finally able to sleep.

"Benjamin, I told you everything that the doctor told me." I said folding Ben's shirt.

"I just wanted to make sure that you didn't leave anything out." He muttered.

"Well I didn't, Amara and I are fine, and you have more things to worry about, like coming home to us safely."

"I know, I can't wait to see you baby."

"Me to, I do need someone to rub my feet." I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah." He chuckled.

There were muffled voices, that I couldn't make out but it did make Benjamin stop talking, after a few minutes he came back and said, "I have to go baby, coach wants to talk to us I love you."

"I love you too, see you tomorrow, and good luck on your game." I said.

"Thank you, baby." He said, we both said our farewells, before we both hung up.

I continued folding clothes, when I was done I put them up. There was a knock on the door interrupting me from beginning to do my homework.

Walking to the door I looked through the peephole to see that it was Charlotte, with a shit ton of baby bags. I groaned and open the door.

"Charlotte, Amara has more than enough clothes." I stated as she came in and sat the bags on the couch.

"I know, but you can never have enough clothes." Charlotte said pulling out a pair of baby shoes, showing me. "Aren't these cute?"

"Yes, they are very cute, but doesn't she have a pair of those already."

"Well these are in olive green." She said in defense.

"You are already spoiling her before she is even here." I smiled at the guilty grandma.

"Well she is my first grandbaby, of course I am going to spoil her." She said pulling out a dress that looked pretty damn expensive.