Do I wanna know?

Nathan´s pov: 

I opened my eyes and got blinded by the light that were coming from the corner window. Birds were chirping outside and snow fell down. 

My whole body were sore and it felt like a thousand bricks had fallen down the sky and onto me. And not to exaggerate, but my head was like a fucking prostitute, fucked up.   

   ”What the fuck, man?” I turned around and cursed under my breath. Beside me laid Elli with blue sheets wrapped around her petit body. All her make-up were smudged and her hair was a mess. She sat up on her elbows and gave me a confused and pissed of look. 

”Is that you that has fucked me all sore!?” she growled and tried to sound angry but failed cause she was to tired. To answer that question I had to think so hard that my head felt like a battlefield. 

We got home to Elli´s place, still with the bottle of booze in the hands. My arm wrapped around her shoulders and she kissing my neck now and then. We got inside and began to make-out and walk up the stairs while undressing each other. Got into the room and fucked each others brains out… 

   ”Yeah. Looks like it… Sorry, mate” I said to her with a grin on my lips. 

”Don´t you fucking MATE ME NATHAN!” she screamed and banged her head on her pillow and with her palms rubbing her eyes. I sighed and closed my eyes again, wanting to go back to sleep. 

   ”Nath, please tell me there´s a condome next to you…” I shook my head still with my eyes closed, 

”Not that I can see. But we can´t have been that drunk?” she removed her palms and gave me a look that screamed Are You Fucking Serious? 

”If I was drunk enough to let your stupid willy penetrate me -I was drunk enough to let you shot your mini seeds into my fab vagege.” she said irritated and sat up. The fact that she had said penetrate, and vagege made me shake my head and question her vocabulary. 

”I cannot have been so drunk that I´d even give you the chance to have my child or children.” I replied and also sat up with my back facing hers.  

”My mouth taste like an old salmon. I probably gave you head.” she grunted and buttoned one of the button-ups that laid on the dusty floor. I watched her fascinated while she pulled her hair up into a pony-tail and when she wiggled while putting some knickers on. 

”I am getting some breekie, you coming or what Fucktard?” she asked and gave me one last look before she walked out. 

   Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit 

I repeated in my head and stood up. I just can not believe I slept with my childhood bestie. My fingers shaked when I pulled my boxers on. 

”I am douce, I am cheater…” I said to myself and thought about Ariana back in LA, ”I AM A FUCKING CHEATER!” I screamed and punched the bed. Lame, I know but I had to get my anger and disappointment out somehow. 

   ”If you break my sister as you will with Ariana I won´t look at you.” I turned around and saw Logan stand by the door with his arms crossed. Going for the protective big brother style.

”I am so sorry, Logan.” I said, truly apologizing, 

”Do you know what the worst thing is?” he asked and I shook my head not knowing, ”The both of you enjoyed it. Miley and me could hear your moans and how you gave each other compliments through the act.” I laughed nervously and dragged my fingers through my hair,

”That´s bad. That´s really really bad.” he nodded and told me to get dressed. I put a black tee and some joggers on and got down. 

   ”Good morning.” everybody said as usual. I said good morning back, all though this hadn´t really been a good one. 

I poured some juice up and sat down next to Jess who ate a toast with some tea. 

”This is the bad side of drinking, the morning after.” I said to her and she gave me agreeing eyes. 

”People wake up next to people they shouldn´t, for example.” she said and stood up with her breakfast in her hands. She walked into the living room and joined Logan and Miley who watched an old episode of Lewis.

”I am sorry Nathan. She is angry at me as well.” Elli said. It felt weird to hear my sister talk to me with such disappointment in her otherwise such happy voice. 

”She´s angry cause she knows how it feels like being cheated on.” I said and took a careful sip from the orange juice. 

”Oh, right; Ariana.” Elli said, I don´t know if it was to herself or just so she could make me feel more shitty about myself. 

”Yeah, Ariana.” I said and begun to walk upstairs again. 

   ”Nathan?” I heard her say when I was almost up. I turned around and meet her gaze. 

”I still love you.” she said with weak voice and with her body towards me. Her eyes were somehow sad but still with that typical Elli glimpse. You may think that she would have a sad smile on that matched her voice. But she had that I-know-that-I-fucked-up-your-thoughts-now smile, and she´s an expert at it. 

”And I love you so fucking much.” I said to her also with that Elli smile and weak voice. She nodded and turned the chair towards the table to finish her coffee. And I turned around as well and walked into the room I woke up in. Both of us acted like nothing had happened, although we knew that everything had changed.

   ”I am out!” I said to everybody and walked out the door. I hadn´t faced anyone, because I was afraid that they would notice how close I was to tears. I now knew that Elli loved me, and she knew that I loved her. But I also knew that we knew that we could not be together. It wasn´t impossible, but I had Ariana and it just didn´t felt ”right” to be together with Elli. My heart ached when I thought about it, but it´s the truth and it´s a fact. A straight fact! 

  ”Mum!?” I yelled as soon as I got inside the door. 

”Yeah?” she said from the kitchen. I hanged my jacked off and kicked my shoes off and went inside the kitchen. 

”I want to go back to LA.” I said shortly and she sighed and wiped her hands off on her apron and turned towards me. 

”Have you and Elisabeth slept with each other?” she said that with such calmness that it freaked me out slightly. How the fuck did she know? 

I nodded and brushed my lip with my thumb nervously and tried to meet her eyes. 

”Well, I know that you like her, even that you might love her. So don´t you dare to leave her now, not even for Ariana.” she said it so mummy like and it made me feel like a twelve year old again. 

”Okay, but can we do it again..?” I asked carefully. She said that she were sore in the morning, so that means I did her good. 

”Sure, just make sure Ariana doesn´t find out.” she said and I smiled goofy, ”Nathan! I was fucking kidding with you! Of course you can’t.” 

”Oh… Well then we won´t do it then.” I replied and walked upstairs.

-------------------------

WOW!!!!! Over 1000 reads :O And I haven´t updated for like, FOREVER!? Thank you :DDDDD

   I just wanted to say that I haven´t been able to write, cause my swedish and english teacher told me to quit wrinting so much in english :/  

So my spelling and grammer may be more shittier then before.... 

But thank you once again! xx 

- E