Chapter 7

The Third Person POV

Anna walked besides Merida as she carried a deck chair and squeals, "I'm so excited to see them!"

Merida shook her head and chuckled, "I doubt that, i'm very sure that you excited to see Kristoff and not them."

"Ah! You know me too well, Mer." Anna turned her head to Merida as she grin widely, "I hope Jack is not with Punzie. I just thought that they don't match, you know?"

Merida sighed, "Honestly, yes. It's like they were forced or something to be in a relationship, i mean they are celebrities, right?" Merida asked with her eyebrows raised then, she continue, "But! Let's just think positive." Merida shrugged.

"I don't know that you are wise!" Anna teased and laughed at her, while Merida rolled her eyes playfully.

Suddenly, Anna saw a blonde hair and a brown hair guy, which is Kristoff and Hiccup. She called them from far as she waved her hands. Merida shut her mouth quickly, because if other peoples saw them met with the member of TBF it would be bad. Really bad. Kristoff and Hiccup noticed them and Kristoff walked towards Anna. Hiccup walked towards Merida.

"Hey! Merida, right?" Hiccup asked with a smiled on his face.

"Wow, you do remember me." Merida blinked as she chuckled, "And you must be Hiccup. You know? You have such a weird name."

"You have a nice name," Hiccup winked and looked at her red hair, "And.. a nice hair."

"Oh, trust me, i know." Merida smiled slyly.

Meanwhile, Kristoff and Anna hugged and then talked about their past when they were still kids. "Do you remember my ex, Hans?" Anna asked Kristoff.

"Of course i remember that ugly sideburns!" Kristoff exclaimed and they bursted in laugh. "And i remember when i was about to punch him because he dump you for no reasons, you hold me back, told me to back off-" Anna cut him off.

"Then, i punch him on the face! It was awesome! It was like i want to punch his face millions of time!" Anna said in a high pitch voice.

Kristoff laughed and he winked at Anna, "You are awesome.. and beautiful."

Anna blushed but then, she started to frowned, "Where is Jack, Flynn, and Punz?"

"Flynn and Punz? They hangout together to who knows where. And Jack? I don't know." Kristoff shrugged.

'Punzie is hangout with Flynn?.. and not Jack? That's weird.' Anna thought.

~~~~

Jack and Elsa went to Venice Beach. They were shopping where there was colorful glasses. Elsa tried one sunglasses that has light blue color. Jack picked up a camera and took pictures of Elsa and stared at it dreamily with a smiled spread on his face. He gets the camera taken off him and he paid for it. Elsa took the glasses off.

Elsa looked at Jack with her eyebrows raised and he mouthed 'what'. She giggled and shook her head slowly. She takes the opportunity to buy things like blue glasses and map.

After that, they went to ice cream shop. They were walking along and ate the ice cream, they walked near a guy on roller skate and carrying and playing the guitar.