A/N

Hey there my awesome readers!😄

First, i wanna apologize to you guys cause i make y'all waiting sooo long for this story.

I'm truly sorry, i was really busy cause i had to study for my exams :(

and to be honest, all this time i had no idea what to write for the next chapter of this book. But thank God, i've found the idea and i've just published it!😄💞

Anyway, i have a good news for y'all!❤️ Actually, i don't know if it's a good news or not but..

Guess what?

I make a new story called Life Has Change and it has been published already. It's a jelsa fanfic! This story is about texting and instagram and if you don't mind, i hope you check and read it. Leaves votes and comments and don't forget to adding it to your reading list if you like it!😃

•••

Life Has Change // Jelsa

PROLOGUE

Unknown
Hicc where are you?
dudeee
Hiccup i swear i'll kill ya if u don't reply!
HICCUP

Me
who r u? who is hicc?

Unknown
seriously man u joking right?

Me
ya know what? i think u got the wrong number.

***

Jackson Overland Frost // Jack Frost.
He was not just a normal guy. He was a very handsome and famous actor. He makes all the fangirls squeals or even faint. He was known as Jack Frost who played as the Winter Spirit in Rise Of The Guardians movie. He became famous since then and he was really happy that time.

Elisabeth Queena Winters // Elsa Winters.
Peoples know her as Elsa Winters, a famous and very beautiful actress and singer. She was well known as the girl who played as the Snow Queen in a movie called Frozen, along with her younger sister, Anna. She was happy with her life back then, until Jack came into her life, destroy the comfort of her life and change everything.

It all started with an accident text, instagram, and when they meet face to face. All of it change both, Jack and Elsa's life.

Elsa got a messages notifications from unknown. First, she did not know that it was Jack and she did not know that actually, Jack got the wrong number and because of that, they were getting closer each day. But, there was one problem, Jack didn't know who the girl he was texting all the time, he didn't know that it was 'The Famous Elsa Winters'. Elsa didn't tell him cause she scared that Jack would change and treated her differently. However, she can't hide a secrets forever, right?

What happen when Jack find out that Elsa Winters was the girl he texting all the time?

What happen when they realize that they were started to fall for eachother? Well, at least they will catch one another.

Wanna know their love story? Read it :)

A/N : I don't own the characters. I only own the story and the cover.