Chapter 9

the third person's POV

The fiery red hair girl and the strawberry blonde hair girl are standing side by side in front of —who they believe is Jack Frost's house—no, mansion. Merida and Anna glances at eachother and then glances back to the mansion with a confused look on their face.

"Why are we here anyway?" Merida asked. She frowns with her eyes still look at the mansion in front of her.

Anna shrugged her shoulder as she answered, "Just curious." She glanced at Merida then she started to walk in the mansion, "Let's go in there and find out, shall we?"

"Alright." Merida answers with hesitation as she starts to followed behind Anna.

Anna and Merida's eyes roamed at inside of the mansion. It is really huge and luxury. But then their eyes widened when they saw two familiar people who rubbed their hands and are about to eat their hamburgers.

"Kristoff?"

"Hiccup?"

"What are you guys doing here?" Anna asked with her eyebrows being furrowed.

The blonde hair guy and the dark brown hair guy quickly turned their heads towards Anna and Merida with their eyes widened. "Girls?"

"The question is, what are you guys doing here?" Kristoff asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"Um, we were.. lost?" Anna said but end up with a question tone in the end. Merida turned her head to Anna with 'a-really-' look.

"Really?" Hiccup asked, not believing.

"Actually no, it's because of this thing." Merida said as she grabs the car key from her pocket jeans. She hold the car key up and wiggles it.

"That's not good." Hiccup said as he points at the car key while Kristoff gulped.

——————

Jack and Elsa walking side by side with their fingers intertwined with. After talking for hours on the lake they decided to go back to the beach.

"We finally made it here!" Elsa exclaimed and laughs slightly.

Just hearing her laughs makes Jack's hearts skips a beat. He loves to hear it, especially when she laugh because of him, and by just seeing her happy makes him happy too.

The truth is Jack never felt this way towards any girl, hell not even Punzie. It makes him confused before, because whenever Elsa smiles and laughs it makes him feels the butterflies flying on his stomach.

But now he realized.

He realize that he is deeply in love with Elsa Quindelle Winters.

That's right. He loves her.

"I really had a great time, Els." Jack said as he gazed at her icy blue eyes. He smiles warmly and scanned her beautiful face. "You're so beautiful."

Elsa blushed and then she giggles, "Why, thankyou, Mr Frost."

Jack grinned, "And you're different from any other girls i've met."

Elsa furrowed her eyebrows and she tilted her eyes at this, "You mean different weird or different annoying?"

"Different surprising, in the best way." Jack said with a smiles on his face while Elsa's eyes looks down at their fingers being intertwined. He continued, "I mean you said things to me that other people afraid to say to me. You make me see a lot of things about me that i can't see."

"Well i think you're pretty surprising too." Elsa couldn't help but to smile while her eyes still looking at their hands.

"Oh really?" Jack raised his eyebrows and he chuckles.

"Yeah. first you're a terrible driver which is strange for a guy with a lot of cars." Elsa joked.

"Well i'm wounded." Jack said as pointed his index finger to his chest. They laughs slightly.

"Oh, and Elsa?" Jack called. She responsed with hummed. "I think you are amazing." Jack looked at her with a dreamy face.

Elsa look up as she stares in to his ocean blue eyes. She tries so hard not to smile but fails, "I think you're amazing too."

Jack gazed at Elsa's dazzling icy blue eyes as he tilted his head. Then his eyes went down to her rosy lips that looks kissable. Jack brushed her cheeks and slowly lean in with his eyes closed.

Elsa also starts to lean in and close her eyes.

But then something hits her. Reality. Reality hits her. Her eyes widens, remembers that Jack has a girlfriend which is her own cousin, Punzie. That Jack loves her cousin and not her.

She immediately back off.

The truth is, it hurts her and she doesn't even know why. All the feelings that she has been felt when she was with him, makes her confused as hell.

Shoot. I messed up.

I'm such a terrible cousin. What cousin that steal their cousin's boyfriend?

What cousin that ruins their relationship?

I'm so sorry, Punzie.

Meanwhile, Jack seems to notice that and he suddenly remember that there are many people at the beach and the paparazzi could be here too. He is afraid that someone or the paparazzi might see them. So he opened his eyes quickly and pulled back awkwardly.

'Damn. We were so close.' Jack thought.

Jack rubbed his neck awkwardly. Honestly, he is sad, even though he pulled back, he knows that he actually want to hold her and kiss her so badly.

Elsa look down as she bit her bottom lip nervously, "I'm sorry, Jack, but.." She paused and breathes deeply.

"But we can't."

—————————

Hello there!
I'm so sorry cause it took so long for me to update this story. And for that i wanna make it up to you guys! I will published 1 more chapter later!

Thankyou for those who stills waiting and reading this story, it means a lot to me! I love y'all!💓💓💓

This chapter is dedicated to user29080347 and divineandgambit

Anyway, what do you think of this chapter? Do you like it or nah?