Chapter 3

The Third Person's POV

The boys hopped out of the car, shut the door and walked around front.

Flynn smiles widely with his hands out for a hug when he saw the golden blonde hair girl. "Blondie, baby, happy birthday!" He wrapped his hands around her as Punzie hugged back.

"Happy birthday, Punz!" Kristoff and Hiccup said in unison as they both went to hugged her who is being hugging with Flynn.

"Thankyou, guys." A wide smiles appeared on Punzie's lips as they pulled out from the hug, but then her smile slowly faded and turns to be frowned, "Wait, where is Jack?"

"Oh, he couldn't make it." Kristoff said as he glanced at the paparazzi.

"He is at home eating steak." Flynn whispered to her as he shook his head and chuckles.

"He's a bad boyfriend, eh?" Hiccup mocked and slightly laughs.

The paparazzi shouted, "Rapunzel, where is your boyfriend?"

The boys and Punzie just ignore them cause they are pissed off. "Come on, let's have some fun!" Flynn grabbed Punzie's hand as she furrowed her eyebrows.

Hiccup and Kristoff chuckles seeing those two, especially their jock friend, Flynn Rider. Both of them walked in the club, behind Flynn and Punzie.

"Kristoff, Punzie!"

Punzie and Kristoff stopped walking because of the familiar sounds calls them and so does Hiccup and Flynn, stopped walking. They turned their head towards the person who calls them.

Punzie's gasped as her eyes widens and so does Kristoff when they saw who it is. "Anna, Merida?"

Flynn and Hiccup just looking at them in confused cause they don't know who they are.

Anna and Merida walked towards them and when they standing in front of Punzie, they immadiately attacked her with a hug, "Happy birthday, Punzie!" Punzie hugged back as she looks at the girl with red hair who is standing behind them, watching them hug.

"Happy born day, Punz." Merida said as she smiles widely. Punzie and Anna pulled out from the hug and then Punzie walked towards Merida and hugged her, "Thanks, Meriduh."

Merida and Punzie slightly laughs as they pulled out from their hug.

"Hey, Anna. Miss me?" Kristoff asked with a smirked on his face. Anna laughs as she walked towards him.

"Ah, Christopher, i mean Kristoff!" Anna teased, "Long time no see!" Anna hug him as he hug her back.

Hiccup cleared his throat, makes Anna, Kristoff, Merida, and Punzie turned their heads to him and Flynn.

"Um.. guys, we're still here." Hiccup said as he glanced at the girl with red hair, Merida.

"Yeah, how could you forget about us?" Flynn asked dramatically as he put a hand to his chest, pretending to looks hurt.

"Poor you." Kristoff mocks.

Punzie slighlty laughs and quickly introduced them to Merida and Anna, "Anna, Mer. I want you to meet my friends!" Punzie said in excited tone. When she started to introduce the boys to them, Merida cut her off.

"We know them, Punz. They are the fabulous Big Four." Merida said as she chuckles.

"Yeah," Anna nodded in agreement, then she pointed her index finger to Flynn, "You must be the jock, Flynn."