Chapter 10

the third person's POV

Jack look at her with hurts written on his face, "Why?"

Elsa immediately look up and stares at Jack with disbelief. "Why? You know exactly why."

She sighs in frustration, "Do you even remember that you have a girlfriend? and that girl is my cousin?"

Jack's eyes widens as he remember about Punzie.

"I-I do remember." He stuttered.

"Really?" She asked, not believing, "It seems like you don't."

Jack feels bad, knowing that he totally forgot about his girl. But can you blame him? When the truth is they don't love eachother?

No, he doesn't love Punzie and he never does. He cursed and can't help but to blame the managers. If Punzie's manager never forced them into a fake relationship this would never happened. It was all a lie. A setting relationship.

Jack knew that he can't drag Elsa to his complicated life. He couldn't explain and tell her the truth about the fake relationship, yet.

Jack gaze is on the floor and he sighs in disappointment.

Elsa take a deep breathe and with a heavy heart she said, "That means.. this ends here."

Jack knows this have to ends, even though he doesn't want it to. But what choice does he has?

"I know." He mumbled. He look at her with a sad face, "Just please don't tell anyone even your parents about what happened between us."

Elsa narrowed her eyes and frowned, "Why? I mean they're not gonna post it anywhere."

"Look, if we go down there and get caught with the paparazzi, it will get crazy." He told her

"What do you mean by get crazy?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"We can't be seen together cause I'm Jack Frost and you're just an ordinary girl." He said as he pursed his lips together.

Elsa's face dropped as she realized something. She realized that all this time he was embarassed to be seen with just an ordinary girl like her. And gosh, it hurts as hell.

"I.. I have to go." Elsa stammering. She starts to walk away and trying hard to hold back the tears.

Jack frowned. He immediately run after her and hold her arms, trying to stop her. "Wait! Els, stop please!"

Elsa stopped and glanced over her shoulder.

"W-what just happened?"

Elsa shake her head, "I should have known that you're embarrassed to be seen with just an ordinary girl like me."

Jack blinked in surprised, "Els, I'm not embarassed. In fact, I never embarrased to be seen with you." He continued, "And what I mean by an ordinary girl is you're normal and I want you to stay that way."

Elsa let out a breathe and nodded, "Right, just leave me alone."

"Wait." Jack called again, "The pictures of us in that camera, I should probaby keep it." He said as he looks down.