Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

I rubbed my eyes as i walked down the stairs slowly. I saw Anna who is watching TV on the sofa. She has a wide smile on her face.

Let me guess. She must be watching TBF News.

My eyes glanced at the channel which she's watching. I rolled my eyes.

See? I told ya.

Anna seems noticed my presence and greeted me, still with her eyes on the TV. I moved in front of the TV. I narrowed my eyes and crossed my hands. Anna's head moved left and right trying to see.

"If you don't stop watching this stupid news, i'll eat your chocolates." I threatened.

"Don't you dare!" She glared. I moved to the right and smiles widely.

Mom and Dad suddenly popped out from who knows where and walked towards us. "Girls, have you packing?" Mom asked.

"You know we're leaving tomorrow after school." Dad told us.

"We were done packing yesterday." I answered.

"Everyone! Shh!" Anna shouted as she put her index finger to her lips. Her eyes took the remote and add the voice higher.

"The Big Four pick up 5 Music Awards last night. I caught up The Big Four on the red carpet." Astrid, the host said.

The image of Astrid changed to The Big Four.

"Thankyou so much for buying the records and coming to our concerts." The boy with silvery white hair said with microphone on his hand.

"You guys the reason why we love what we do." The boy with blonde hair said with a proud smile. My eyes widened in shocked.

I knew this guy. It's Kristoff Bjorgman a.k.a Anna's best friends.

Why does Anna never told me that he was one of The Big Four?

"We love you! Thankyou so much!" The boy with brown hair smiled.

I turned my head to Anna with an i-need-an-explain- look. Anna seems to know what i meant. She scratched her hair which is not itchy as she grinned.

"That was Kristoff, right? Why didn't you tell me he was one of them?" I asked with sarcasm and with my eyebrows raised.

"Hehe, yeah it was him. Sorry i never told you about it. I was just scared that you might hate him cause he's one of them. I mean you hate TBF." She explained and looked at me with an apologetic look.

She think I'll hate him?

I chuckled as i shook my head, "Don't be silly, Anna Banana! I don't hate him just because of silly reason like that."

She sighed in relieved.

••••

Jack's POV

"You ready to partaayy?" I asked with my eyebrows wiggled.

"Hell, yeah!" The three of them shouted in excitement.

"Then, let's do it!" I exclaimed.

The boys and I hopped out of the car and started to walked inside 21 Club. I stopped walking when i saw a girl with golden blonde hair who is now took a selfie with her fans, I guess.

"Look who it is. Jack Frost's girlfriend. The fabulous Rapunzel Corona!" Kristoff exclaimed.

Who is she, if you asked? This golden blonde hair girl is a singer and.. she is my girlfriend.

After took a selfie with her fans, Punzie turned her head from side to side with her eyebrows furrowed. I waved my hands so she can see me, the boys do it too. Punzie saw us and immediately walked towards us with a wide grin on her face.

"Whoa, she looks beautiful." Flynn said as he nudged my arm.

"As always." I said with a smirked.

"Hi, Sweety!" Rapunzel greeted me and kissed my cheeks. She looked behind me and waved, " Hey, Guys!"

"Sup, Punz." Hiccup greeted back.

"You look beautiful tonight." I complimented her and give her a small smile.

"Thanks." She blushed, then she started to smiles widely, "Wait until you see what i'm wearing tomorrow!" She winked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow. My birthday! You promised you'll sing for me." Her smile dropped and turn into frowns.

Oh, that. How come i forgot?

"Hey, don't worry. I'll be there." I said as I rubbed her chin. Punzie smiles and she grabbed my arm. We started to walked in the club.

I was happy cause there is no paparazzi here. But, it disappears when Punzie stopped walking. I shut both of my eyes and i pursed my lips.

"Wait. Something's wrong." She frowned as she looked around. She seems like waiting for someone.

Wait. Please don't tell me she is waiting for the paparazzi.

"Yeah, you're here." Hiccup said as he rolled his eyes. I looked at him with what-the-hell look. "What?" Hiccup asked innocently with his eyebrows raised, "It's guys night out!"

"He is right." Kristoff agreed as he pointed his index finger to Hiccup. Hiccup nodded a bit.

Rapunzel ignored them and sighed, "Where's the paparazzi?"

The four of us groaned. "Oh, you didn't blog again, did you?" Flynn asked.

Suddenly, the paparazzi popped out from nowhere. I sighed and put a hand to my head. "Haha, so weird!" Punzie laughed humorlessly. The paparazzi walked over to us and started to took a pictures of us.

"Back up, back up!" I said in annoyance with my hands up, tried to make them moves backwards.