Am Pregnant

Chapter 1

I can't believe this. I can't tell my mom about this,what am I gonna do.

I have to tell my mom.

I walk down the living room looking sad and scared.

"What's wrong sunshine?"mom asked.

"Mo-mom,"I stammered.

"Spit it out,"mom joked.

"I-i'm,I don't wanna say this to you. BUT I'M PREGNANT,"I say it as fast as I could to get over it.

"Woah,wait.WHAT!?"Mom shouted.

"Can you stop shouting,it was a mistake. Mom,"I said and look away from her angry face.

"A mistake, before I get to conclusions. Who did you have sex with?"she asked calmer than I expected.

"My boyfriend. Jace,"I answered.

"What,but he knows better Meeki!"she said angrily.

"We..we were dru....drunk,"uggg what the hell am I doing.

"You and Jace know better. He knows about it?"she asked.

"No. I can't do this mom. You are shouting and I told you it was a damn MISTAKE,"I said as harsh as her.

"Don't talk to me like that. You are still a child and you are under my roof,"she said but I frown.

"Well am about to leave. So bye MOM!"I said.

I turn to the door and walked out.

I took out my phone and ringed Jace.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jace. Can you meet me in the park. Now?"I asked and he agreed. He hang up the phone and I walked over to the park.

We sat at the bench in an awkward silence.

"So.....?"

"Oh sorry. I need to tell you something that you would probably brake up with me for,"I said and mean it.

"I won't. I promise,"he said but I don't trust that.

"Your a d...a,"I said but he stopped me.

"Are you saying what I think it is?"he asked with wide eyes.

I nod my head,yes and his eyes became bloodshot with tears.

"Is that tears of joy?"I asked very nervous but I wish I didn't ask that.

"WHAT,ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND. MY MOM IS GONNA KILL ME!"He shouts harder than my mom.

"Stop shouting!"I call out at him.

"Am sorry,its just,"he said but I stopped him with a kiss on his lips.

"Am gonna help you through this,"he said calmly.

"I love you Jace,"I said.

"I love you Meeki baby,"he said and I smiled.

"Am going home now,"I said and he went home while I was on my way home.

I stepped in the house but before I can get to my room,mom called me.

"What! Are you planning to shout again,"I said harshly.

"No,I won't. Well I was thinking about this and I was planning to help you either than to kick you out,"she said and my heart turn in my chest.

"Really. I thought you would,you know,kick me out,"I said and she hugs me and place a kiss on my face.