Online Schooling and Jace goes to Work

You guys may have noticed i have been adding people in this book that i didn't mention earlier but if you have read a chapter of mine you'll see that i mentioned that my friend betrayed me. So i hope you like it.

Chapter 22

I finally wake up and i took up my phone. I saw a voice message from Kimara and it aint gonna happen. I open the file and listen to it.

"I know i have betrayed you but i was your besfriend and i still am,right? Am very very very very very very sorry,all i said was 'It's true when everyone said you were pregnant'i hope you forgive me. Love you!"

My heart went soft,I felt a shiver in my body and i felt like forgiving her. I need advise!

"Mom hello?"

"Yes honey?"mom says.

"Can i ask you something?"

"Yea sure,is everything ok?"she sounds worried.

"Yea everything's fine i just need some advise"

"Ok"

"If a bestfriend said they're very sorry 6 times what would you do?"

"I would forgive her,is this about Kimara?"

"Yea"

"I would forgive her"

"Ok thanks"

I hang up the phone and went in the kitchen.

Jace was making breakfast and i went back for my computer so i could finish up with school.

"Going to work now?"i ask as he puts a peace of sandwich jn my mouth.

"Yes,i guess,i'll miss the twins and my baby girl Meeki. Although its two days am staying there for"

"Two?"

"Yea,sorry"

"Its ok,bye"

"Bye,he kisses me and our babies goodbye"

"Bye"

I went back in the bedroom and started to do some work on my computer. Online schooling is fun,i get to talk to other girls and boys and i get to have fun just like my old school.

My phone rings distracting me from my work and i saw Kimara comes up. Should i answer it? Should i ignore it?

"Huh?"

"Hi Meeki,This is Kimara's mom,"Lilly says.

"Yes"

"Kimara is crying because she really wants you to forgive her and she says she's very sorry"

"Am sorry too,"i say as my heart became soft.

"Think about it"

Nyco calls me and Trisha-Kay for dinner and i hang up the phone. Trisha-Kay was as still as a rock as she ate.

"What's wrong honey,"Nyco says.

"Daydreaming"

The silence was awkward so i started a conversation. "Can you and Nyco help contribute to buy Jace a laptop?"i ask Trisha-Kay.

"Sure"

"Ahhh,"i heard Stephaun cry.

"I hurriedly went upstairs and started to hush Stephaun. I made him bottle feeding and fed him. I carry him downstairs and Trisha-Kay and Nyco greeted him with a game.

Peek a boo
Peek a boo
Peek a boo
Peek a boo
Peek a boo
Peek a boo

Stephaun loved it and he begged for more. I went upstairs for a quick shower when i heard a ring on my phone.

"Hello"

"Hey babe"

"Jace?"

"Yea it's me am using the hotel phone"

"Oh i miss you already"

"Me too"

"Bye love you"

"Love you"

I hang up the phone and went to bathe again. I just love to stay fresh.

I went back to online schooling and started to some work. The teacher teached us about pregnancy amd i didn't want to hear because that's what am goimg through right now. I shut down my computer and wwnt to Stephaun.

Stephanie slept peacefully when i put Stephaun to sleep.

Hey guys,i really don't know what to write about!! I hope you enjoyed anyways and ly❤.