Chapter 37

I walk out the apartment and drove my car to my mom's house.

***1 hour later***

"Hey mom,"i say a bit heartbroken.

"Hey whats wrong i know that face,"she says.

I gave her Stephanie to hold and take Stephaun inside. "Nothing really,"i say.

"Meeki,whats wrong?"she ask again.

"Mom i'm pregnant,"i say with fear in my voice.

"What!" She shouted.

"You had unprotected sex again!"she shouts.

"What is going on here!"Dad roared coming into the living room.

"You're daughter is pregnant!.....Again!"mom shouts.

"Do not shout the babies are sleeping and first of all i didn't raise you like this young lady. You are still 16!"

"But dad he used protection"

"It maybe got messed,"he said calmer than mom. Her eyes switched to red and she run upstairs in embarrasment.

"Dad am sorry if i got you two angry but it just happened. I'm 17 this year and i really need mom to stop treat me like a 2 yr old. I am a little girl but i am not that little,"i say in emmbarrasment.

"Meeki,i didn't raise you like this. You never liked having these type of things. Were you drunk?"he asked.

"No dad i wasn't. It just happened!"i say.

"Please get out!"he roared.

"What?"i ask in shock.

"Go leave your children and go i just need to think right now,"he says.

I run out the door and went to Trisha-Kay's house.

"Trish! I....i'm pregnant again and i don't know how because he used protection,"i cried.

"Its ok,"she hugs me.

"I....i love you so much!"i tell her. My eyes widened at the thought that i just said that to the woman i didn't like the first time i saw her.

"I love you too darling,"i said.

"Nyco is inside watching netflix shows,"She told me.

I let go off her and went in. "Hey uncle,"i shout to Nyco.

"Hey baby girl, wassup?"he asks.

"Ok i guess,"i answer.

"What's wrong?"he ask.

"I might be pregnant uncle,"i cried.

"Its ok,"he said.

"No its not ok,"i cried harder.

Super short but i hope y'all like it. Vote. Comment. Follow.

Instagram-shanoya_oliver
Youtube channel-Shanoya Gamer

Todays shoutout goes to ParkDhilla and Alpha_Alexis. Love you guys so much. You are the best.

If you want a shoutout all you gotta do is vote up to 3 chapters and more. Thats all but don't cheat. Make sure to read it first.