Rebecca and Meeki Fights over Jace!

Chapter 25

Meeki's POV

"What was that about?'i ask Jace.

"You know that stalker i was talking about, she's at the apartment,"he said. What!?

"Wait what!?"

"We gotta go now! You can't make that shit get to our apartment and how the hell did she get our apartment address!?"i scream.

"I don't know i swear. We can't leave until Nyco and Trisha-Kay returns." Jace says and anger boils inside me.

"We'll right a note," i say.

I scribble a note saying someone got into our apartment and we are very pissed and worried so it's best we leave before Jace's stalker touch anything inportant. I love you guys so much but i have go leave. Jace bathed the babies and he bathed as well as i packed our things. After Jace got out the bathroomm,i went in.

Jace's POV

*You and your bitch girlfriend is ruined*i saw a text from Rebecca.

*what!what do you mean. And how'd you get my number*

*don't worry about how i got your damn number,i love you. I am madly,truly inlove with you*

*I'm not and stop stalking me*

*Rebecca your gonna regret all of this. I hate you and i will always will*

I hurriedly put on the babies' diaper and clothes and dressed myself. Meeki rushed in the room naked and i stared with wide eyes.

*I love you though*

*as a matter of fact,get the fuck out of my apartment and my life*

*never!*

I turn off my phone and gladly Meeki was ready. She put the key under the mat where they told us to leave it and Meeki put the note on the kitchen counter.

I bring the babies in my car and Meeki went in her car. We went back to St.Catherine and parked up at the apartment building.

We rushed in and registered our apartment and we rushed upstairs.

We pulled the door with the key and stepped in.

"What the fuck!"I scream when i saw Rebecca relaxed watching television,eating our food and in Meeki's clothes.

"This can't be real!"Meeki scream behind me.

"Get out of my clothes!"Meeki tells Rebecca when Rebecca noticed us screaming at her like total losers.

Meeki's POV

Rebecca laughs and strips naked infront of Jace. Of course he wasn't impressed.

"Put your clothes on now!"Jace shouts.

"No,"she walks up to Jace. She touched his manhood and i became super angry.

Soon i found myself slapping her really hard in her face.

"You didn't just touch my baby father's body part!"i scream.

She gets up off the ground and i was becoming vile and angry. I was boiling hot when i saw the bitch's face.

She slapped me back and i didn't even move. I hold her down on the ground and thump the shit out of her.

"Girls stop!"i hear Jace's desperate voice screams as he noticed the kids crying. Rebecca grabbed my hair and i slam her head against the tiles.

"Jace help me!"Rebecca crys.

"You deserve it bitch!"Jace laughs.

I got up off her and kick her all over her body. "Call the police!"i scream to Jace when i saw Rebecca slowly getting up. Once again i slam her haid against the tiles. Her face was bruised badly and i wasn't sorry.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this part. I am so glad you guys are enjoying this book and thank you all for 700 views and 78 votes. Love you guys!!❤❤