Preparing for a New School

Chapter 29

Meek's POV

The babies are ready to be left alone. I mean they don't need enough breast feeding again so i can go to my new school which is Willow Creek High. My mom or Trisha-Kay can give them milk through a breast feeding tube.

"Did you hear me?"Jace asked.

"What....no"

"I said are you going to Willow Creek High tomorrow because i heard your mom signed you in,"Jace repeated.

"Yea am going"

"Sign this paper and your work day is Next Next week Monday,"the woman tells Jace.

Next next week?

We left the place and went back to our apartment. Soon i found Kimara at the door of the apartment building.

"Meeki?!"i saw her run up to me. I wanted to forgive her in my heart but in my head am angry at her. I just follow my heart. I hug her so tight and whispers "i forgive you"

"Really"

"Yes i do! I have missed you so much"

Jace rolls his eyes at our friend making ceremony. I love the way he looks on us like poor thing.

"Are you done?"he spits. His friend is never gonna talk to him so he's jealous.

Kimara let go off me and we walked around the back of the apartment.

"I miss you so much i just can't stop telling you"

"Lets go inside my apartment oh and by the way am changing school,"i had a smirk on my face.

"Me too. Which school which school,"she said excitedly.

"Willow Creek High"

"Aww am not going to that one,"she became sad.

"Don't be sad am only one call away and your house is just across the street Kimara,"i laugh.

"Oh......"

We went in the apartment and took the elevator up to floor 80 where my apartment room lies. We walked down the aisle and we were at the door.

"You've got a nice apartment,"Kimara compliments.

"Thank you. Jace might be with the kids"

"Can i see them?"she asks.

"Sure"

We walked in the kids room and Jace was in the crib with them. Uhhhh a real daddy just to make them sleep.

"Stephaun and Stephanie,"i tell her their names.

"They're so cute,"she tells me.

"Thanks"

Jace wakes up as soon as he heard Kimara's voice near the babies. "What the hell man,"I hear Jace coughs. He climbs out of the crib and went in our room.

*3 HOURS LATER*

"Bye Meeki,"Kimara tells me.

"Ok bye,"she climbs in her BMW.

When i looked at the time it was only 7:00 going to 7:01. "Babe aren't you packing for school tomorrow?"Jace asks me.

"Oh shoot." "I think you should come too. Why don't you apply for it tonight?"i tell him.

"I don't know Meeki. My mom wouldn't like that,"he said sadly.

"You'll never know unless you try. Call her"

He calls her.

Jace's POV

"Hello mom?"

"Yes hunny. How are the babies?" Mom asked.

"They're healthy and big now,"i tell her.

"Ok"

"Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"Can i change school and go to Meeki's school😐?"

"So who's gonna stay with the 6 months babies?"

"Meeki's mom."

"Oh ok. You can go but always call me."

"Ok thanks"

I hang up the phone and go in the baby's room where Meeki was feeding Stephanie.

"What did she say?"

"She said i could go!"i say excitedly.

"See!"

I sign up for the school with my mom's email and they accepted me.

Meeki and i packs for the first day of school tomorrow and we were just waiting for Veronica to come fpr the babies.

A few minutes passed and Veronica came for Stephanie and Stephaun and went back.

We soon went to bed.

Hey guys i hope you're super excited for Meeki and Jace going to the same school. Love you guys bye. Make sure to follow me on insragram and wattpad and comment,vote,share and follow. Ily❤