Pregnant

Chapter 21 Pregnant

Week 7

~

"Rebecca.Rebecca Chance."The doctors call.I walk into there.Soon an packdoctor is there.

"I see your seven weeks pregnant..."He stops and listens then squirts the cold gel on."With twins."He says.

"Yupp."I smile.

"You do realise there has to be two couples out there thats gonna have a boy for your twin girls.Also since you're the first one pregnant they'll have about 6 main powers."He says looking at the screen.

"Yeah.But they'll still have all the powers in the world right?It runs in the familly."I sigh.

Twin Girls.

That's double the trouble.

~

Week 18

Aww.I've become so fat.I walk on one leg at a time.Like this.Right then Left or.Left then Right.Missy, Natalie, Spring, Pattiey, and Izzy has all came up with a name for it.'Penguin'.That is exactly why im either flying, sitting or laying down.And sometimes I summon stuff.Yes thats how much I hate the name.

Anyway Melina has been coming over alot.And this band to I forgot the name of it.And im on the verge of-OMG darn hormones are coming.I'm gonna cry.

Soon Jordan is at my side.

"Whats wrong?"He asks.

"I'm...I'm...hungryyy-"At tha I sob and he smacks the back of my head playfully.

"Sknaht."I say (thanks backwards).

~

Week 20

Ok.I'm halfway there and Melina is not coming to my house for a while after I have my children.It's like she has been living with me.

Pattiey is gonna move in.She is my bestie.She is pregnant too.She decided to name her daughter Crescent Alexanne Chloey.Lets reintroduce people again shall we?Anyhow Missy and Death moved to Australia.Natalie and Gordan moved to L.A.Spring and Trever moved to Las Vegas.Mom and Dad?Yeah they are in New York,New York.Me and Jordan?Paris,Europe.I lllooovvveee Paris. It's so cool but me and Jordan are going to moms place before the babies are born.A family reunion. So of course everyone else but Izzy Melina and Pattiey is going to.The ones staying home are gonna come on week 38.

~

Week 35

This is it.Good bye Paris and hello New York.Moms got a new boarding type of school named Janice High.It's for Mortals and Immortals.When mortals find the power in them they train and go to the other part of the school.

"Flight ends in 5 minutes."Jordan says.

"I know."I sigh.

*25 Minutes Later*

"Mommy!"I scream runn-well wadlng to her.

"Becca!"She screams picking me up and twirling me around (with her super strength).

"Mohom."I whine."Im not a kid anymore."

"You are in my eyes."She says pointing at me.I giggle and Daddy comes out.

"Daddy!"I scream runn-waddling to him.

And that's pretty much how the meets and greets go (I got called 'Penguin' 3 times).