Year 3

Chapter 23 Year 3

Three.Their third year of life.Amazing?Totally.Cressy is Arabellas Best friend.Of course she would be.It's a generation.Pattiey named her other daughter after her.You know Patricia thats her daughter.We've been best friends for as long as I can remember.Cressy just took part in the generation.Pattiey is mom's best friend.See?Patricia is my-well their baby sitter too.Because I dont need an babysitter.

"Mommy we can't wait tommorow's gonna be our birthday's."Arabella say's.

"Oh yeah.I must've forgot."I say.

"You forgot our own birthdays."She asks her face and voice saddening.

I chuckle."No sweety I forgot your where gonna remind me...Anyway your going out with daddy tommorow Mommy's got a lot to do.KK?"

"Ok."She says.

A surprise party for my little ones are cool.I dial Aria (Arabellas friend) mother and tell her about the surprise party.No surprise that she'll wanna come.This party is gonna be a sleepover.Aria is gonna wait in Arabellas room and surprise her.I call Tori's mother and no surprise there eitheir shes coming.Tori is Autumns best friend.Cant wait till tommorow and it's not even my birthday.

~

OK Arabella and Autumn is out and we're getting everything ready for them.Tori,Rachel, and Olivibeth(Springs daughters) are in Autumns room.And Cressy,Aria, and Chodey (Missys daughter) are in Arabellas room.What a surprise cant wait to see the look on their faces.I'll have to read their minds to know whats going on in both of their rooms.Also i'm gonna put an invisible shield on all of them just in case they go into shock and turn on fire or into ice.And im making those powers invisible and harmless just in case.

"Mommy...We're-"Bella stops.

"Daddy wheres Mommy."Tumny asks before Bella can.

"I'm right here now up to your rooms you don't wanna ruin your surprise."Yeah Right I thought.

"Yay."They start to run up stairs but I stop them.

"Happy birthday birthday girls."

"Thank you."They say in unision.

3...2...1...

"SURPRISE!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"I hear.From what I saw they all jumped out when they both open their doors.I laugh.I really love those girls.

Suddenly I feel something kick and move in my stomach.Its been 3 months.

"Holy Crap!!"I yell.

~