Third Times A Charm...Right?

Chapter 23 Third Times A Charm...Right?

Month 3

"Whats wrong Rebecca?"Jordan asks.

"Nothing its ust...Nothing i'm going to go see Patricia."I say running up the stairs.

"Be careful."

"KK."I say entering Patricias room.

"Ok listen up.Give me a pregnancy test."I tell-well demand.

"OK...OK...No need to be so grouchy think your past 1 month already?"She asks.

"Well techniqully if I am then I am 3 months going on 4?"I ask in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Well it's a boy.I would know."She says looking at the T.V.

"Well I guess having an use to be nurse in the house rocks.Eh?"I ask chuckling.

"As a matter of fact, yes.I knew that baby was in your stomach months ago."She shrugs.I gasp.

"You just have an fit body and did'nt notice."She says turning around so I can see her smirk.

"What a friend."I say sarcastically."Now I have to explain to two three year olds and a soon to be three year old what pregnant means..."I sigh."This is gonna be a long day."

Month 4

Shopping for 1 baby boy is much much easier than twins.

"OK Auidean kick once if you hate a color kick twice if it's an ok color kick three times if you love it."I say to him before touching colors.Most was ok.However the color electric lime really got to him. "Soooo electric lime it is Mr.Auidean."I felt his body shake inside of me and I took it as a laugh.

Month 7

His room is ready.Electric Lime mostly.And it's kinda for a younger and older boys room so I dont have to buy that stuff sometime in the future.I'm gonna put his crib on the bannister type thing he has (>>>>).

7 months down 2 2 go.

Month 9

My last month.Thank the lords.I'm less moody so now I know what a real pregnancy feels like.

Meanwhile

Soon I feel this liquid coming out of me.I look down and it took a moment for me to realise what just happened.

"Patricia get the bag I packed and grab the kids.MY WATER JUST BROKE!!"I scream.

"OMFG...OMFG...Kids get in the car.!"Patricia says.

"Why?"Autumn asks.

"Autumn just get in the god darn car grab your sister and Cressy mommies about to have your baby brother!!"I yell up the steps.

I walk to the car and get in the passenger seat.Jordan is already in the drivers seat.I smile.We drive slowly but at the same time fast.When we get there everyone in my family is packing the waiting room.

"Mom,Dad,Missy, and Patricia lets go."I start walking to my room where i'm gonna have my baby.

~

I'm gonna leave a cliffhanger soon watch out