One Of Those Days

Chapter 25 One Of Those Days

It's been three years.Auideans 3.The girls are 5.Cressy is 5.I freaking love my life.I love Jordan.My kids.Everyone.

But I get this feeling that it's one of those days.Auty is having one of those moods.But now that I come to think of it it's their first day of Kindergarden.So of course its one of those days.

"Mommy."Auty whines."I feel sick."

"No you don't you just don't wanna go to school."I say.

"Yay!I'm going to school i'm going to school yeah yeah yeah!"Bella comes down the hallway singing and dancing.No surprise.She's fully dressed.She's an morning person.

"Ugh!Why are you so cheery in the morning?"Auty asks scowling a her.

"Hey."I warn her.

"Well..."Bella taps her chin."Oh yeah I ate 'Cheer'ios?...No thats not it...Maybe because you wanna be stupid and I dont?"Autumn growls an very in human growl.Bella steps back.Ok so maybe she should stay home.

"You stupid Vampire!!"I gasp.Autumn takes one very intimidating step towards Bella.Bella takes one back.

"Now Vamp!Tell me!"Auty screams.By now Auidean is slowly taking silent steps towards Autumn.Jordan is at my side suprised.Pattiey is behind Aidy.And Cressy is behind Bella.

"I...I dont know."Bella says keeping her confidence high in the sky.

"UGH!"Autumn transforms into a black panther.She lungs for Bella.Bella flys up and holds Cressys hand so no harm is done to her.Aidy turns into a heaven white wolf and tackles her.Patricia turns pale.I gasp.Autumn roars struggling.Auidean growls.Me and Jordan seperates them.Autumn digs her nails in my skin and whimpers when I growl.My growl said.

"Bow down to your alpha."

I know she didn't mean to do so but she needed to get her inner panther in check.I heal myself.Jordan heals himself to because Auidean accidently did the same thing.They have another go at each other and Jordan and I turn into our wolves and break them up.I send Autumn to her room and transform back.

"Pattiey take Bella and Cressy to school.Tell the teacher Autumn is sick."I say.

"OK."She replies.

Autumn is gonna have to transform back.

~

1 Week Later

She still hasn't transformed.She needs calmness.

"MOM!!"I hear Autumns voice.Everyone rushes to her room.Autumn has grown and she looks way diffrent.Her hairs darkened.Paler.

"Autumn?"I ask.

"Yes?"She turns around from her chair.I gasp.

Her eyes are lighter.

"New and improved...Eh?"She shrugs all the stares off.