Nobodys Home

Chapter 30 Nobodys Home

2 Years Later

Rebeccas P.O.V.

Autumn:16

Bella:16

Cressy:16

Auidean:13

Allisson:13

Patricia:38

Me:38

Jordan:38

Aquamarine: 1 years old

I am Rebecca Andreya Rogue Chance (if you didn't know that I have 1 question:Have you actually read this?).

I am married.

My maiden name is Zachary.

My mother is Janice Zachary.

My husband is Jordan Chance.

I am a mother of three.

Two girls and a boy.

Autumn.Arabella.Auidean.

I live with my best friend Patricia, her daughter Aquamarine and Cressy my husband Jordan (of course) and my three kids.But theres not always a happy ending this is just the begining.

~

I've always wanted the perfect life...

...But everything doesn't always go as planned.Auidean has found his mate.

Allisson.

Allisson Carlie Pailyean (pronounced Paylyn) Jackson.

Arabella?Well im not really sure if she found hers.

Autumn...No.

I just don't get it.Autumn was the happiest baby alive (no I am most certaintly not talking about that toy! :( )

Now she's cruel.I guess that song was true then.

'Two can be as bad as 1,

But the loniest number is the number 1.'

She's in that rebellius teenage stage.

......What's happening?

2 Weeks Ago

Monday

"Annddd-...Finished."I say once im done doing Cressys hair."Thanks."She says grabbing her jacket and jumping in Allissons limo.Allisson, Bella, and her are going to the mall.They've gotten along so well.Autumn-.

"Ring-Bring-Ring!!"My house phone goes off.

"Hello?"I say into the phone after running to pick it up.

"Yes.Is this Mrs.Chance?"A woman asks into the phone.

Wow.No hello?A greeting please?I thought.I chuckle.

"Yes.Yes this is.May I ask who's calling and why?"I smile.But the next few sentances that came ut of her mouth turned my smile.Into an frown.

"Im Ms.Codina Vladmire.The principal and im calling about your child.Autumn.She's suspendid for 4 days."Ms.Vladmire says.

"What?Why?"I ask into the phone.

"A fight with Stephanie Micheals."She replys.

"Can I get this Stephanie Micheals parents phone number?"I ask.

"Yes I'll send it home with Arabella tommarow.I understand your powerful Mrs.Chance but please go easy on Stephanie."

"Ok Bye."

"Ok.Oh and do you by chance know Death Monroe?"She asks.

"Yesss-.Why?"I ask her.

"Oh nothing."I hear a snap of a phone before I hear nothing at all.

Wow not a big fan of hi's and byes?Eh?I thought.

"AUTUMN!!!"I scream up the stairs still by the phone.

Autumn comes running down the stairs.When she sees where I am she runs back up.

I know I've never done this before but-

"AUTUMN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!"I screamed.

"What the freak?"She asks running back down.

"Why didn't you tell me?"I ask her.

"Tell you what?"She asks.

"Dont play dumb with me.I'm your mother.Now you can etheir tell me or...I can read your mind."I say.

"Fine!!Stephanie was talking shit about Alex.So when I confront her and tell her to say it to our faces she chickened out.So I started bawking and acting like a chicken and everyone laughed and copied.Then she pushed me and said do something about it.So I punched her and her boyfriend came up and said 'Calm Down.'But by then I was past furious so I punched him in his stomach and said move it.Then Sthephanie came up and punched me so I beat her to the ground then Alex put a hand on my shoulder and said the principal was coming.Alex grabbed Stephanie by her hair and threw her into the glass case.So I said act normal and I got this.I told the principal everything except I told her that I threw her into the glass case."By then she was crying.

"Ok call Alex all three of you are going to the meeting."I sigh.

"Ok..."She starts to walk up the stairs but stops."Oh and Mom I'm no ordinary shifter anymore..."At that she runs to her room.

I still don't get that even now!

I read her mind for a split second and I hear

'She just does'nt get it only my group does.Why did Bella have to be my twin?Please don't forget me.'I hear a sob.

1 Week Later

Friday

"Mom I'm out."Autumn screams up the stairs.

"Ok..."I mummer sleepily.I look at my clock.

12:15 a.m.

Ok.

I did a doble look.

"Autumn.You better get to school you're late."I scream.

"Ok"She says.

~~~~~~

"Holy shit Mom.I gotta go.."Arabella says.

"But it's family time.No you can't go."I say.

"But Mo it's Allen.He and Allissons parents got into a car accident."

"No."

"MOTHER HE'S MY MATE!!!"

"Oh..."

"Allisson...Yeah don't worry...I'll be there...Love you too."He says."Mom we gotta go."

"Whats going on here?"I ask.

"They are in a car accident Mom...Allisson she's breaking down...She's crying and we're going whether you like it or not.So just support us."

"Ok."I sigh.

"Mom...Can I go to a party?"Autumn asks.

"What?Noo?"I reply.

"But there's gonna be parents there."She whines.

"Ok..."

I know I should've never let her go.

But she needs a little freedom...Or so I thought.