If I Die Young

Chapter 28 If I Die Young

'What I never did is done

A penny for my thoughts.Oh no.

I'll sell them for a dollar,

They're worth so much more after i'm a goner.'

-If I Die Young ~The Band Perry

Rebeccas P.O.V

7 Years Later

Autumn and Arabellas Age:13

Auideans Age:11

~

Auty (Autumn),Aidy (Auidean),Bella (Arabella),Cressy (Cresent),Patricia,Jordan and I are taking a visit to Janice High (we are also gonna have a picnic on the roof.Fun...Right?We will be landing in two hours.

Bella is on her phone talking to her friend.Rachel Combat.

Auty is on her computer listening to 'Call Me Maybe By:Carly Rae Jepsen'.

Auidean is playing 'Ghost Recon' on his 'X-Box 360'.

Jordans looking out the window at the beautiful new york.People say its dirty but its kinda inspiringly amazing.

Patricia is asleep.

Cressy is devouring the food.

Oh and me?I'm looking at my beautiful but abnormally small looking family (my family is bigger but these people live in my house so...).

2 Hours Later

We got out of my red plane.You know it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know Bella's the good twin.And Autumn is well...how to explain...oh yea.Autumn is quite the contrary.Auideans the funny life of an party type of guy.We are halfway through finishing the food.

Thats when Auidean opens his arms wide and does a backflip off the roof.And a roof this high can kill him.

"OH MY GOSH!!"I scream jumping up.